Bradley Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Smoker

Has anyone tried a Bradley Smoker? Looks pretty good for a yuppie model. I like the idea of not having to babysit it all day long.
    USN Seabee '90-'95, NRA Life Member

Love it

I've got one and love it. Takes about 4-hours to "hot" smoke a batch of Salmon. Best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Thanks, thats what I was wanting to hear. Is 274$ a good price?

Comment

thats a good price

Paid just under $300 for mine with shipping from the lower 48.

Comment

Wife bought me one & love it!

My home made smoker caught fire when I tryed to raise the temp up doing some Moose ribs and a turkey at the same time, it was 8 foot tall.
          Except for having to buy the chips I love it, start it at 6pm and it's still doing fine at 6am.
          I did figure out how to make my own chips, never finished making the press, I do add wood that is cut to the same dia, need to add a timer relay to make it stay on the burner longer. They said the agent that hold the chips together is pectin.
          You got to clean the slide tray with a wire brush,too.

Comment

Does anyone have the newer model with the digital timer?

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
              Does anyone have the newer model with the digital timer?
              I do, and I LOVE it! I also have the original, but needed another. The digital rocks. I set it up at night to smoke ribs, pork shoulder, briskett, etc and it does the work maintaining the temperature just fine. The only thing I don't like is the timer for the heat only goes 9 hours 40 minutes.

Salmon is great in this thing... I love being able to sloooooooowly increasing the temp. I smoke mine for around 8 hours creeping the temp up so it stays moist and juicy. It gets rave reviews from most everyone I have given it too.

You won't be disappointed.
              '04 Hewescraft 24' Searunner
              200hp Honda 4stroke
              + multiple other 'toys'...

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X