X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Radar

Not bolted down yet but here's my project

Will Fold for transport and getting in the door

Nice looking Arch there, is that a total DIY ??

Thinking of adding any antennae attachment pads ?

Looks well done, thanks for the pics
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Comment

I'll add more brackets or shelves as new equipment comes into play. The GPS and radio antenna's will stay where they are and I get my XM weather on a Garmin 396 I have along for back up.

Yes it's a DIY with the help of the fabricating shop next door.

Comment

I want to borrow that garage! Let me know how you end up routing the cables through the cabin.
        sigpic
        07 Ocean Pro 220 ET HT
        115 Yamaha
        Garmin 740S, GMR 18 HD
        Airmar TM 260-MM

Comment

Originally posted by Jonsboat View Post
          and I get my XM weather on a Garmin 396 I have along for back up.
          How does the XM weather service work up here?? I didn't think they offered the service in AK.

Comment

From what I heard at the Garmin store not very well, they did not recommend it in Alaska yet.
            sigpic
            07 Ocean Pro 220 ET HT
            115 Yamaha
            Garmin 740S, GMR 18 HD
            Airmar TM 260-MM

Comment

pta - I fish Lakes Michigan and Superior not AK, this May will be my first AK trip for play, I'll have it along and give you a report. Will be in Anchorage, Willow, and Copper River.

SkinnyRaven - You can use it any time your in the area. The wires I plan on running in the tube to the hinge point and then loop out to a waterproof connector, will post a pic when done.

The install is going to wait for a rainy weekend, I'm headed for Lake Mi, the Coho are in

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X