Marine Upholstery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Upholstery

I'm looking for a place here in AK where I can get forest green marine upholstery. Any hints?
    I have my carpet, seats, etc just need to re-do some old blue vinyl areas. If I check on line there are great places but I pay as much for shipping as I pay for the material. Arghh!!!!

Give Willie a call at Buster's.

Comment

I know i hate going in this place but joann fabrics has a nice selection of upholstery very cheap i have had it in my boat and it holds up perfectly!

Comment

TRY NOMAR IN HOMER
        http://www.nomaralaska.com/
        RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
        MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Comment

Thanks

Went by Jo-Ann's and they had the perfect green vinyl. $9.99 a yd. They even had foam at the back of the store for making seats. Simple solution to a simple project. Thanks JeepinJohn.
          Thats why I ask the questions on this forum. Ya always get some simple solutions and good feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Tealer View Post
            Went by Jo-Ann's and they had the perfect green vinyl. $9.99 a yd. They even had foam at the back of the store for making seats. Simple solution to a simple project. Thanks JeepinJohn.
            Thats why I ask the questions on this forum. Ya always get some simple solutions and good feedback
            Glad I could help and post some pics when you are done.

Comment

Ditto on Jo-Anns.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X