• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt, any update on your poly?

Comment

Originally posted by sharps5090 View Post
      Hoyt, any update on your poly?
      It seems to be holding up just fine. We've had pretty high water all year in the Fairbanks area, so I haven't beat on it too bad. Coming down from the cabin the other day I wasn't paying attention, and hit a rock bar submerged in a few inches of water. The boat jerked a little bit as we obviously hit a rock bar, but slid right over it no problems. Punched throttle and kept going. Looked under the boat at the landing, and couldnít see any marks. So far so good.
      "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

Comment

Originally posted by Hoyt View Post
        It seems to be holding up just fine. We've had pretty high water all year in the Fairbanks area, so I haven't beat on it too bad. Coming down from the cabin the other day I wasn't paying attention, and hit a rock bar submerged in a few inches of water. The boat jerked a little bit as we obviously hit a rock bar, but slid right over it no problems. Punched throttle and kept going. Looked under the boat at the landing, and couldnít see any marks. So far so good.
        Have you noticed any difference with it and the wetlander for ease of pushing off gravel?

Comment

Originally posted by a2thak View Post
          Have you noticed any difference with it and the wetlander for ease of pushing off gravel?
          Much easier! Pretty happy with the product so far. Between fishing, hunting, and going to the cabin I put about 40 hours on this summer, and things seem to be holding up just fine. Like I said off gravel, boat trailer etc it is much easier.
          "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

Comment

Hey guys, anybody reputable in the valley or anchorage applying this stuff? Would love to put on my Alaskan 2. Also, any rough ideas on cost? Thanks.

Comment

K5 polyurea bottom on Wooldridge Alaskan

Originally posted by akarmy View Post
              Hey guys, anybody reputable in the valley or anchorage applying this stuff? Would love to put on my Alaskan 2. Also, any rough ideas on cost? Thanks.
              Also very interested

Comment

Hoyt, where did you order your K5 from? Iím looking to see if Boat works in Anchorage could install it for me

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X