Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gelcoat Supplies?

Hi Everyone,

Though I did find some older threads on the topic, I thought I would ask again since suppliers and service can change over time. I've got a few minor scratches and quarter size chine dings in my Clackacraft drift boat. Nothing major, just cosmetic stuff that I would like to fix properly and make it look shiny and new again. Google was helpful but I like to hear first hand experience. I'm new to the area (Anchorage) and would appreciate any recommendations on where to find quality gelcoat repair supplies. I've got the tools, just need the gelcoat/catalyst. I already struck out at West Marine. I got one recommendation for CAC Plastics in Wasilla so any feedback on them is also appreciated. Thanks.

Scott

CAC is a good referral...they will have what you need and can give you the needed pointers if you're not dialed in on the process.

Comment

Fiberlay in anchorage, duayne will take good care of you.
      sigpic
      Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
      Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
      Ropes, Buoys, Bait
      alaskashrimppots.com
      akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
      907 775 1692

Comment

X 2 for Fiberlay in Anchorage
        2002 Wooldridge Sport 2000, 21', 350 Kodiak Jet, "CindyLou"
        26' Olympic Sport Sedan, 5.7 Volvo, 280 Volvo, getting there, "CindyLouTwo"
        20' Alumatech Airboat
        EagleQuest Cabins and Lodge--Willow

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyak View Post
            CAC is a good referral...they will have what you need and can give you the needed pointers if you're not dialed in on the process.
            Be careful there if you need to order something.....PM with questions
            "FREEDOM" Only those that are denied truly know what it means.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X