need 2 barrel holley rebuilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need 2 barrel holley rebuilt

Any buddy you folks could reccomend in wasilla.

Dube, just ship it to me and I'll git er done!!!
    Well if'n ya cain't find any locals.
    sigpic
    www.arcticangler.ca
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_7mPiqoqw&t=11s

Comment

used to be a guy across from the musk ox farm that was really good but i don't know if he's still in business.
      sigpic
      Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
      Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
      Ropes, Buoys, Bait
      alaskashrimppots.com
      akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
      907 775 1692

Comment

you could get the numbers off the side of the carb go down to oriely and get the kit and do it yourself probaly olny cost about 20$

Comment

I'd rather get it done locally and by someone other than myself. While mechanically inclined I hate rowing to shore. Its worth the bucks to have it done right the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by akdube View Post
            I'd rather get it done locally and by someone other than myself. While mechanically inclined I hate rowing to shore. Its worth the bucks to have it done right the first time.
            And for that reason, I'd be very tempted to just buy a new carb depending on just what your issues are with it. By the time you pay a couple hours of labor to rebuild one, you're well on your way to a new carb.

Comment

Found a guy in wasilla. Terrys carbaration. Been doing carbs for 20 years. 150 complete rebuild. 1285 for a new carb and 300 for a rebuilt one with core. Was told by several do not get a rebuilt.

Comment

Well good deal! Carbs sure have gone up since I last bought one. I was thinking 5-600. $150 is a great deal. Hope he does good work for you.

Comment

Does the rebuild include a new throttle shaft and bushings......? If needed........seems they usually do.....
                  “We have digressed from a Nation of Revolutionaries to a country of entitlements"

Comment

Not sure on that akgramps. Picking her up today and I'll ask and let you know..

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X