Fishy Fishy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishy Fishy

My new boat the "Fishy Fishy" is almost done being Alaskanized. Full swim step cut down to size to accomodate trolling motor mount from Panther for my F15 yama with 5 inch extension from bay manufaturing. Steering linked to DPH drive with EZ steer, stainless railings modified to accomodate downriggers, Stabilizer poles mounted, Digi troll hooked up to F15. Almost done!
    Attached Files
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

Wow, she's rounding into shape nicely! Looks like a fish slaying machine.

Are the edges of the swim platform where the kicker motor cut-out was made sealed? (hard to make out from the picture)

- Jay

Comment

THe broker that sold the boat says dont worry about it, it will not absorb water, I'm waiting for a noce day then I'll caulk it, then when I'm not busy I'll glass over the cut edges.

Originally posted by oldmil007 View Post
      Wow, she's rounding into shape nicely! Looks like a fish slaying machine.

Are the edges of the swim platform where the kicker motor cut-out was made sealed? (hard to make out from the picture)

- Jay
      Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
      www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

I had a 30' seasport with a swim step and hit it on the dock. The glass guy at SS said I need to glass that as soon as possible to prevent the rotting of the core (the wood). I had another person in Seward tell me the same thing too, good luck and what a nice looking boat.
        Boatless

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X