Exwelding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exwelding

Thanks Exwelding for becoming a forum sponsor!

I look forward to showing off the Flo/Pro reverse bucket at the spring gathering!
    09 River Wild, 3 stages, LS power

You trying to tease us?...pics man...pics
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Comment

Hahaha, I haven't got it yet, I just ordered it tonight. I hope Claude doesn't mind me reposting his pics off the other forum.

This is the bucket Im getting. The stock 770 bucket worked ok before it was extended for the trim nozzle, but after all the grinding and such, it doesn't really work that great anymore. I think I took too much off the top to clear the trim actuator. This should have plenty of room for me, and should work good.

Claude has been great at answering my questions and my bucket should ship out tomorrow. Ill take pics of it installed when I get home.

Comment

Thing looks sexy and mean at the same time...

.....I bet that's the first time some one has complimented your hind end
        ------------------------------------------------
        pull my finger....

Comment

hope my wife doesn't get jealous...hahaha

Comment

First things first I would like to thank Alaska Outdoors fourms giving Exwelding the opportunity becoming a site sponser. We are looking forward in sharing our new ideas and concepts of our products with the jet boating enthusiasts. Thank you c-bolt for the order of our Flo/Pro reverse bucket product.

Claude:

Comment

Hey exwelding....I just bought an 1875XS with a jmax. I know that several folks have had issues with rocks getting stuck in the bucket while reversing..being new to jet boating I am not sure if there is a fix for this. I would be interested in talking to you about your thoughts and possible solutions. I will be coming up from the lower 48 for the spring gathering and will be getting my boat wet for the first time (well first time for me not the boat) so if you were going to be around maybe we could talk.

Comment

Just give me abit of advance warning so I can let you know if I will be around. Usually around the shop during the week but sometimes away on the weekends. Maybe we can come up with a solution with the rock issue.

Claude:

Comment

Exwelding....what is your contact info. I get to anchorage on the 25th of this month..

Comment

Originally posted by 1875XA View Post
                    Exwelding....what is your contact info. I get to anchorage on the 25th of this month..
                    Visit our forum sponsor Exwelding. We are based in Prince George in northern British Columbia Canada. We offer new ideas and concepts to boaters with their needs in the jet boating industry. Exwelding is sole north American distributor of Flo/Pro jet units and products. For the multi-stage jet or Sport jet enthusiasts looking to refurb or enhance their pumps performance. Please check out our website Exwelding.ca to view more about our products or contact us at (250)614-9353.

This info is just under the header for this forum. They are sponsoring this forum.
                    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
                    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"
                    2018 12' Moto Jet "River Pup"

Comment

Also, not sure you noticed, but if you want to talk to Claude, you had better stop in there in Prince George, Canada. Your posts made it seem like you thought he was in Alaska.

just FYI

Comment

Originally posted by c-bolt View Post
                        Also, not sure you noticed, but if you want to talk to Claude, you had better stop in there in Prince George, Canada. Your posts made it seem like you thought he was in Alaska.

just FYI
                        No I didn't realize that at the time. Would make for a long day.

Comment

c-bolt I am anxiously awaiting your performance report on the nozzle and bucket combination. I think the stock bucket sucks in reverse and sure hope this is the cure.
                          http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

Me too. It left customs on Tuesday which should give it enough time to get to me before I get home on Wednesday.

The stock bucket worked at stopping fairly well before I had to cut it up for the trim nozzle. Now, it only works OK if the trim nozzle is all the way up. Maybe it will work good enough to back up the Big-Su...that would be sweet!

Ill post pics and an unbiased review when I get it.

Joe

Comment

Well, my wife went and picked it up at the post office. Only a few more days!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X