• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iofthetaiga View Post
    Famous like Palin?
    All right - score!
    Mushing Tech: squeezing the romance out of dog mushing one post at a time

Comment

Looks like he made the ADN with Julia O'Malley http://www.adn.com/2013/07/02/296186...lly-needs.html

Maybe Taggart has the right idea - "We'll work up a Number 6 on 'em."

Comment

One good video deserves another! Let's hope so.
        Originally posted by zenpilot View Post
        This video needs to go viral in the local community...this cat will be mocked right off his own turf!!!

Maybe he should put up a booth and start charging tolls for taking the highway down the arm...put some meters in for parking.

You played it pretty cool...Kudos for that! Most guys I know would have sank the f'er, or at least widened his smile.
        No habitat, no hunter.

Comment

Been surfing my hole life in SoCal and HI. Funny, this attitude is all over the surfing world. I don't take lightly to guys like this. You handled this much better than I. That man would have had three busted fins on his board and found out how good his fiberglass repair skills are.

Comment

i think the publicity alone might fix this prob. angry surfer will probably be afraid to show his face around there and now hes probably got a sign on his back that people may mess with him intentionally. surfing etiquette not withstanding there is no room for people with this kind of attitude when you are trying to enjoy the outdoors. i've seen people beaten senseless for far less this angry guy has been very lucky so far. you run your mouth too long to people you don't know you're playing a risky game. there is always someone tougher than you who just may not give a F. great video by the way. sorry the day was ruined.

Comment

Either way I hope someone called 911 on these guys for just being out there. It is VERY dangerous!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik in AK View Post
                Rent "Hot Fuzz" sometime and all will be revealed
                It's for the greater good. ["The greater good."] SHUT IT!

God I love that movie.

Edit: Holy Crap, I thought I'd never post in the surfing forum.

Comment

What a bloody d-bag. Congrats to you for keeping your temper. Let's hope he pulls that same baloney with a State Trooper: "Hey, get off the road, I was born here!" and the Trooper gives him a pair of "I was born here" bracelets.

"I was born here". Love that crap. So were 90% of the bums on 5th and Ingra.

Comment

Originally posted by GD Yankee View Post
                    "I was born here". Love that crap. So were 90% of the bums on 5th and Ingra.
                    That is classic!
                    Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

Comment

Originally posted by cjustinm View Post
                      i think the publicity alone might fix this prob. angry surfer will probably be afraid to show his face around there and now hes probably got a sign on his back that people may mess with him intentionally. surfing etiquette not withstanding there is no room for people with this kind of attitude when you are trying to enjoy the outdoors. i've seen people beaten senseless for far less this angry guy has been very lucky so far. you run your mouth too long to people you don't know you're playing a risky game. there is always someone tougher than you who just may not give a F. great video by the way. sorry the day was ruined.
                      Although I am a big guy, look fairly intimidating and a person most wouldn't care to mess with; my dad taught me early on that no matter how bad, how tough you think you are, there is always someone badder and tougher than you. Good wisdom to live by, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Skrap View Post
                        Although I am a big guy, look fairly intimidating and a person most wouldn't care to mess with; my dad taught me early on that no matter how bad, how tough you think you are, there is always someone badder and tougher than you. Good wisdom to live by, IMO.
                        Concur!

Maybe a little less harsh comeback to the "I was born here" dude would be: Hey dude, I have T-shirts older than you!

Comment

Originally posted by GD Yankee View Post
                          Concur!

Maybe a little less harsh comeback to the "I was born here" dude would be: Hey dude, I have T-shirts older than you!
                          I love it. I believe I could say that with certainty and truth to anyone under 30..... :topjob:

Comment

When folks say "I was born here", (unless they are indigenous) means their parents or their grandparents had the wherewithal to pull up stakes and move here......And if it weren't for them they would still be in bum **** elsewhere............
                            “We have digressed from a Nation of Revolutionaries to a country of entitlements"

Comment

Originally posted by Akgramps View Post
                              When folks say "I was born here", (unless they are indigenous) means their parents or their grandparents had the wherewithal to pull up stakes and move here......And if it weren't for them they would still be in bum **** elsewhere............
                              Thanks for that Gramps, I never liked that term much either. When a born and raised gives a bunch of flack to someone who wasn't, they don't realize they are talking to someone just like their parents/grandparents were. Been here ten years, still here this BS.....and probably will continue to.....funny, they still take some halibut or moose when I offer

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X