X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King fishing

A few photos of king fishing this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! I don't know if you remember Rudy, (that used to frequent this forum but must have given up?) but I was at the barber yesterday and there he was on the front cover of Fish Alaska magazine with a big halibut he caught from his kayak....
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
      Very nice! I don't know if you remember Rudy, (that used to frequent this forum but must have given up?) but I was at the barber yesterday and there he was on the front cover of Fish Alaska magazine with a big halibut he caught from his kayak....
      I remember him. Too bad hes not in the forum any longer as he was always a good guy to bounce ideas off of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am still alive. Not getting as much fishing time in as I would like. Sort of got burnt out on the forums a little bit. But the main reason is my fishing partner, my son Ryu, is a freshman in high school and he wrestles, plays in jazz band, and of course is a LOT more interested in things like "girls". Hope to fish a little more here soon though!!!!

Some super nice fish Sisusuomi!!!

Comment

Find me on facebook if you like. Rudy Tsukada.

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
            Ha ha! You and I must have the same barber. ;-)

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X