Alpacka Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpacka Sale!

For those of you who didn't get in our group buy earlier this year, it looks like Alpacka Raft is having a 10% off sale through the 15th of this month. These things almost never go on sale, so if I didn't already have a boat I would jump on this deal.

A couple of friends on their caribou hunt on the Sag off the Haul Road. A quick jaunt across the river and they were all alone.

Comment

HAHA, yeah I saw this about a week ago and tried to convince LuJon that he and his wife NEEDED to take advantage of this. But he wasn't biting.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
        HAHA, yeah I saw this about a week ago and tried to convince LuJon that he and his wife NEEDED to take advantage of this. But he wasn't biting.
        I resisted temptation for a change! Speaking of biting I found an interesting vid on youtube about the Alpacka rafts.

Comment

Thanks for the info man. I just shot them an email for a price on an unrigged Fjord Explorer. If I can get some extra urethane coating as an option, I may order two of them for the wife and I. Had my eye on them for a while now, and 10% off is a nice motivator. They are pricey.
          The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Comment

Another shot of my friend. Hopefully this will be me next year.

Still not motivated, LuJon?

Comment

Brian there is certainly not a lack of motivation! I can't wait to change my avatar to a pic of my own packraft adorned with a full curl figurehead floating back after a successful hunt. I just need to get overseas where I can start making some play $$ again!

Comment

Clickable link for Alpacka rafts.

I'm tempted!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X