Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what going on?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anyone know what going on?

    Why is he selling just the hull?


    http://anchorage.craigslist.org/boa/2292044135.html

  • #2
    I think they purchase the hulls from the lower 48 and finish them to order up here.
    We never really grow up, we only learn
    how to act in public

    Comment


    • #3
      Are you serious????

      Originally posted by Doug from Anchorage View Post
      I think they purchase the hulls from the lower 48 and finish them to order up here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by elim View Post
        Are you serious????

        He used to get the hulls from Armstrong Marine. Notice the similarities between an Armstrong mono hull and a GC? He also had them build a small hand full a couple years ago.
        sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

        Comment


        • #5
          because the owner wants out of the contract for personal reasons

          Comment


          • #6
            I think I would rather go straight to Armstrong and save the reach around...

            Originally posted by spoiled one View Post
            He used to get the hulls from Armstrong Marine. Notice the similarities between an Armstrong mono hull and a GC? He also had them build a small hand full a couple years ago.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by elim View Post
              I think I would rather go straight to Armstrong and save the reach around...
              Yup, your happy ending would be a completed boat.
              sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by overtime View Post
                because the owner wants out of the contract for personal reasons
                Could the personal reason be he did not think he would ever get a boat because of the time that has elapsed between the signing of the contract and now - which is measured in years and years?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Shark Bait View Post
                  Could the personal reason be he did not think he would ever get a boat because of the time that has elapsed between the signing of the contract and now - which is measured in years and years?
                  Somebody has done their research.:flybye:
                  sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Shark Bait View Post
                    Could the personal reason be he did not think he would ever get a boat because of the time that has elapsed between the signing of the contract and now - which is measured in years and years?

                    What they are not finished as per the contract timeline?
                    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

                    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

                    Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      With only a couple of exceptions in the distant past GC WON"T allow a completition date to be put in his contracts! Give me money, I will build you a boat, you will get it someday.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Shark Bait View Post
                        With only a couple of exceptions in the distant past GC WON"T allow a completition date to be put in his contracts! Give me money, I will build you a boat, you will get it someday.
                        Yeah, that's about it....
                        I can just hear/feel the next question coming which will have this thread "cleaned up" or "locked up".....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          That individual can NOT even comit to that Give me money, I will build you a boat, you will get it someday ! That same individual somehow managed to get the owner at Armstrong to construct the last 4 hulls & had them shipped to Anch. I've heard rumors that the owner at Armstrong is still trying to obtain monies for those.. not good IMO...


                          Originally posted by Shark Bait View Post
                          With only a couple of exceptions in the distant past GC WON"T allow a completition date to be put in his contracts! Give me money, I will build you a boat, you will get it someday.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Honestly, the person that shall not be named, really has no business being on this subforum. He is not part of the owner group and in my opinion is not welcome here. We set this up so that GC owners could trouble shoot problems and bounce ideas off one another. We welcome the ideas of others with the exception of the person that shall not be named. That being said, if anybody bad mouths him, he will whine and complain to the forum management and threads will most likely be locked. Let's try to keep this on track. Spring is here!
                            sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Where's that "popcorn eating icon" that represents enjoying the show?
                              "He who should not be named" - sounds like a Harry Potter movie. Gotta love it

                              Comment

                              Footer Adsense

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X