No announcement yet.

My Glacier Craft Boat Build - Memory Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... aboard the 'Memory Maker' sigpic Making Memories one Wave at a Time!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

You played the game well young grass hopper! No more drinking the kool aid, eh?

She looks real nice!
            sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Comment

Your boat looks great! Did you plan on installing the electronics yourself?
              Boatless

Comment

Originally posted by FISHFACE View Post
                Your boat looks great! Did you plan on installing the electronics yourself?
                I'll probably install the screen myself. Its pretty straight forward. Still waiting on that but otherwise she ready for water..

Comment

D, finally! Which pitch props did ya decide on?

Congrats on getting her parked on your turf.

--how many more months till spring??

Mitch
                  sigpic

Comment

Beautiful boat, DMan!

Wondering how will you launch your zodiac from the top of the pilot house? Maybe just dump it overboard, but then how to get it back on top?

later,

Comment

Originally posted by Kidless View Post
                      D, finally! Which pitch props did ya decide on?

Congrats on getting her parked on your turf.

--how many more months till spring??

Mitch
                      I am going to try out the 19s..... Tooooooooo loooonnnngggggg til spring....

Comment

Originally posted by salmonid View Post
                        Beautiful boat, DMan!

Wondering how will you launch your zodiac from the top of the pilot house? Maybe just dump it overboard, but then how to get it back on top?

later,
                        The crane on the roof will put it up and down. I haven't made a harness for it yet so I dropped the motor and raft off the roof individually when I got it home. This spring I will set it up on the ground and make a balanced harness for it so it comes up and down all together with ease!

Comment

It comes with a crane! Of course that makes sense, I guess the crane folds up/down.

Nice crane action shots!

Comment

Originally posted by DMan View Post
                            This spring I will set it up on the ground and make a balanced harness for it so it comes up and down all together with ease!
                            Hmm...my tender came with one.:nyanya: I see some raft ups in the future, eh?

sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Comment

Ha! Well maybe I will have to inspect yours before I build mine. Lots of raft ups in the future! Spring can't come soon enough!

Comment

spoiled_one.... Just realized that since our cranes are on opposite sides we can still raft up and both launch our inflatables. Giddy up!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X