Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats on your boat purchase!!!

Comment

Congrats on the new boat! I've seen that one a bunch over in Seldovia and was always super clean. If the exterior says anything about the owners level of upkeep, I'd bet it was taken good care of! Sharp lookin boat.

Speaking of clean, saw Tunnel Vision this weekend looking aweful shiny 1S1K! Made me feel guilty having the LQ parked next to it so I had to put it back in the water! Ha! New ramp in Homer is way nicer to use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jamesjq View Post
        Congrats on the new boat! I've seen that one a bunch over in Seldovia and was always super clean. If the exterior says anything about the owners level of upkeep, I'd bet it was taken good care of! Sharp lookin boat.

Speaking of clean, saw Tunnel Vision this weekend looking aweful shiny 1S1K! Made me feel guilty having the LQ parked next to it so I had to put it back in the water! Ha! New ramp in Homer is way nicer to use!

I do like the look of the all aluminum GC and BW design/finish. I've got it on Eric's list to give TV a "detail" outside cleaning/buffing/re-apply shark hide. Jealous that you're back in the water. Ramp looks great too. I won't make down to Homer till after new year, but plan on getting a couple trips to "practice" before March 19 .

Sorry for the hijack, back to new and waitlist GC owners.

Comment

Originally posted by 1S1K View Post
          Sorry for the hijack, back to new and waitlist GC owners.
          Don't worry, they've got time!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X