Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Service From Glen Wooldrige, Danny, and the Rest of the Wooly Family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Service From Glen Wooldrige, Danny, and the Rest of the Wooly Family!

As I do about every 4-5 years, I tear down my 1993 20' Xtra Plus and inspect it and replace broken stuff. This time when I pulled the floors, I found some cracks in the welds and the two front brackets on the fuel tank completely broken. I guess I have been a little rough on her the past few years!

Being I am in Washington state, I called Danny and they said bring her on over. Glen came out and looked at the cracks and said they would fix it for free! He told me the current models have gussets welded in place they found over the years were stress areas.

His crew also welded some spots that I had messed up. I did pay for those, but the quality of the welds was top notch.

Thank you Glen, Danny and the whole wooly family!

Btw, my wife wanted a tour of the plant and Danny was all too happy to accommodate us. For those that are currently having your boats built, they are looking great and I may have left you s surprise!!!
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
    MMSI# 338131469
    Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_7202.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	2479295Click image for larger version

Name:	100_7198.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	2479296More Pics
    sigpic
    ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
    MMSI# 338131469
    Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/

Comment

X2 on that!
      When it looked like I was not going to be able to get an outboard for the 20' Sport at Maritas, Glen was able to find a 150 Opti for Maritas and get it to Ak for them.
      Theres no money in this for Glen, but it just goes to show what a great outfit Wooldridge Boats is, and how they support their dealers and customers. Glen was a real help answering all my questions while I was looking for different boats, even phoning me at home to see how things were going, and stepped in to help out when Mercury was telling Maritas July delivery AT BEST for an outboard.
      You just don't find companies like that these days.
      Wooldridge Boats does feel like a big family, and its no wonder WBoats engenders such brand loyalty.
      Fighting gravity is never cheap.

Comment

Well, this is assurance at it's best. Back in February we purchased from Marita a 2011 Wooldridge Alaska XL. After going through a previous custom boat build with a local builder (yes, you know who), we were gun shy at EVER buying another boat with the H%LL we went through. We can't wait to get'er on the the water and if it meets our minimum expectations, well, it was worth it......

C'Ya on the water!

Comment

Originally posted by killer instinct View Post
          ... if it meets our minimum expectations...
          Don't think you need to worry about that...
          ------------------------------------------------
          pull my finger....

Comment

I couldn't agree more, all my interactions with the folks at Wooldridge have been a first class experience. I'm getting ready to buy my third wooldridge and looking forward to working with Glenn and company on the build.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X