This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's got their AOD flags on???

I hope everyone has their AOD flags on, I hope to see a bunch of them this summer.

I'd love to display mine while I'm out In Whittier for the next 2 days but I can't get a hold of him so I can pick it up.
    27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859

Comment

Ditto to Rob.

Comment

I need to buy one if anyone gets ahold of him.

Comment

Me too...I called Maast, I think it was his #, got it off one of these threads...I left a message and have yet to hear back. I would like an AOD flag for my boat...If anyone finds a way to get one, please let me know or pick up one for me and I will cover reimburse you plus some...thanx..."fishon"...
          "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"

Comment

I am still waiting to receive a flag that I bought and paid for last year. I am glad to hear others are getting theirs. Hope mine is still on Maast's mailing list.

Comment

Flags

I missed the order too but would love to get one, so if there are others out there with the same trouble it would be great to place another order. Are there any plans for this sight to sell them?
              Will

Comment

Has ANYBODY heard from Maast??

Originally posted by Bob the fisher View Post
                Me too...I called Maast, I think it was his #, got it off one of these threads...I left a message and have yet to hear back....
                I called prior to the King Derby. Still no word. I am hoping he still has the 2 that I paid for.
                I know he has been going thru some stuff though.
                Live life and love it
                Love life and live it

Comment

Missing Person Investigation?

Hey I don't really want to be bad mouthing Maast, but one has to wonder why he would graciously volunteer to champion getting us all flags, set up paypal accounts, go as far as making the flags, then disappear w/o a trace???? Its odd to me, I hear FM paid him a visit....Ahem, does anybody besides me smell a rat here???:question:
                  sigpic

I'm taking a poll
                  <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Comment

Originally posted by fullbush View Post
                    Hey I don't really want to be bad mouthing Maast, but one has to wonder why he would graciously volunteer to champion getting us all flags, set up paypal accounts, go as far as making the flags, then disappear w/o a trace???? Its odd to me, I hear FM paid him a visit....Ahem, does anybody besides me smell a rat here???:question:
                    A rat isn't the smell i would associate with some people ...smiles as I walk away....
                    The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

Comment

I take Familyman's word that Maast is dealing with something very serious. I don't doubt it for a minute. If Maast is out of commission then God bless him. He should let someone pickup the flags with a list of paid orders and relieve him of that burden. It seems a bit silly for just a few people to get their flags while the rest of us are told to go easy and wait.

Comment

Something Fishy???

This is all very interesting. I went to Maast's house right when the flags first arrived in his hands a year ago, got my flag, got a tour of his boat, met his wife. Nice guy, nice family, great neighborhood, first impression was exactly what you would expect. But now, all these threads about no response from him is just weird. One sentence from him could be posted, one message could be relayed to someone who got their flag recently, someone could have gone by his house and could see if he moved, many of us have been to his place. Remember when he claimed there was a manufacturer issue and they were delayed? Hell, you can buy and have custom made flags like this from many places. We have all had "important life issues" come up, but that sounds like the ultimate blanket excuse, it keeps the kind hearted from questioning him and the polite to sit back and wait longer.

Let's take a count of who paid for the flag and received it and more importantly the count of who paid and didn't receive it. Money talks BS walks! Let's get to the bottom of this once and for all, because frankly I don't really like the idea of having the thing on my boat if this has a twisted story behind it.

Comment

Fishy indeed

Reps to you Myers for the 1st tangible info I've received about Maast. FM supposedly picked up Vince and my flags. Thats when the mystery issue that made Maast go AWOL started, funny thing is, only FM seems to be privy. I find it all very troubling...very troubling indeed
                          sigpic

I'm taking a poll
                          <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Comment

Does seem f'd up. I am curious as to how many ppl paid and didn't receive the flags. Hell, I'm in anchorage, I could do a driveby and see if he still lives there . Imo the whole thing stinks. And, why doesn't strahan try to contact this guy? Mmm??
                            The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

Comment

Before anyone stirs up a posse, I'd suggest a little benefit of doubt. It's be worth a little due dilligence to determine Maast's legitimacy, before you run out and hang the guy. Just my opinion. But then, I don't have a dog in this fight. Just an observer.
                              We never really grow up, we only learn
                              how to act in public

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X