jinxed it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jinxed it again

for about the third or fourth year in a row, I uncovered my boat and shortly after it snows.
    Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Originally posted by hoose35 View Post
    for about the third or fourth year in a row, I uncovered my boat and shortly after it snows.
    So it's all your fault?!?!? Just great...way to go hoose!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I thought it was a co-workers fault for taking off his snow tires last night.
      Those that are successful in Alaska are those who are flexible, and allow the reality of life in Alaska to shape their dreams, vs. trying to force their dreams on the reality of Alaska.

If you have a tenuous grasp of reality, Alaska is not for you.

Comment

I am going to try to stop the snow by taking my snow tires off today...... hopefully that will work. I might also inflate my tender in garage today just to be positive.
        2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

gosh dangit! I put in a new outside ignition switch yesterday and left my toolbox laying open and on deck. Now because of you they're all snowy!
          sigpic

I'm taking a poll
          <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Comment

I can take partial blame for this, uncovered the boat two weeks ago; pulled it out of its nesting spot alongside the garage. Had it ready to go last weekend but jinxed the weather; did a total service on the oil bath trailer bearings instead.
            Truck is hooked up and ready to go this weekend if the weather cooperates.
            Jay
            07 C-Dory 25 Cruiser
            OurPlayground.

sigpic

Comment

That's great guys. JR2, I had the same thought, inflated my tender in the garage yesterday, and well, look what happened earlier today! Can't wait to get out there.

Comment

Sounds like things are a cluster down in Whittier, perhaps Iíll be parking my trailer in the Mayerís driveway if I canít find a spot at the boat harbor.
                Jay
                07 C-Dory 25 Cruiser
                OurPlayground.

sigpic

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X