Inflatable boat oar setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inflatable boat oar setup

I bought a 15' avon and I would like to see what kind of setups are out there for rowing/paddling. permanent and emergency type would be awesome. Anyone care to share pics/advice? thanks!

Just a comment on rowing inflatables, if you have the slightest headwind, the wind is going to win out of your oars.

I just have little dink 9' inflatable and use the factory paddles. Better yet is letting the kids opperate them

Those that are successful in Alaska are those who are flexible, and allow the reality of life in Alaska to shape their dreams, vs. trying to force their dreams on the reality of Alaska.

If you have a tenuous grasp of reality, Alaska is not for you.

Comment

I use a set of Carlisle raft oars on my inflatable. I often use the engine to run upriver and then float back down. Got the heavy duty oar locks from Alaska Series rafts.

Steve
      "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Bet you like those CATARACT glass oars even better??

Comment

Originally posted by goeaux View Post
          Bet you like those CATARACT glass oars even better??
          Oops, you are correct. I have a set of Carlisles as well and got the 2 mixed up. Been a long winter and I'm old, give an Old man a break.

"I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X