Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellamar View Post
    The SJ's and XS's are plumbed differently for some reason which is odd
    I'd be interested to know how they can be plumbed differently...hose comes from the motor, through the particulate filter, to the heater, and back to the motor....

did the guys have particulate filters on the XS's that had clogging issues?...they don't come with a filter....

here's how I disconnected my heater.......no clogging/freezing issues for me...lol

------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Comment

Originally posted by Crumm View Post
      Is there one in stock?

NO......you need one

Comment

Nope I don't work there. I do stop by once or twice a year to stock up on 2-stroke oil.

If you look at the original date that this thread was started you will see that this thread is from back when the SJ cracking was a problem. The XS is not the worlds greatest boat by any means but when I was shopping for mine the SJ had problems yet they would tell you that they were the worlds greatest boats, if they were so great why did they find someone else to build them with major changes to the plan ?
        Don't know. Everything is eventually upgraded. We don't use apple computers from 1983 anymore right?
        "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

Comment

Understood, Madboater thanks. The freezing is going to be something to watch for regardless of which boat it's in. I've just never heard of SJ's having issues with sediment clogging yet have heard plenty from XS owners (2 of which I work with) that have had their boats overheat due to this. The SJ's and XS's are plumbed differently for some reason which is odd considering it's the same powerplant, one of my co-workers is going to re-plumb his XS to match the SJ as he's tired of not having heat. Probably won't have an update on that for some time, but when I do I'll be sure to let you guys know.

One drawback to those heaters is the fact that they don't pump out any heat under 2k rpm's which is something the Webasto and Espars would do. However, during those cold hunting mornings a Mr. Heater works plenty well...and a guy can buy alot of propane bottles for the price of a Webasto. One thing I found this last fall that was helpful heat or no heat was to treat the inside of the windows with Rain-X anti-fog...that really helped.

Man...how long until the Chena is open? All this talk is getting me ready to do some boatin'...
          Tell me about it! Some parts are open ya know!
          "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

Comment

Originally posted by Hoyt View Post
            Tell me about it! Some parts are open ya know!
            Don't tempt me...

Comment

Don't tempt me...
              LOL.............I've thought about it at least a half dozen times this week!

Comment

LOL.............I've thought about it at least a half dozen times this week!
                I think if we all pushed we could launch you at the Peger Road ramp

Comment

I think if we all pushed we could launch you at the Peger Road ramp
                  LOL..................Im in! River is looking rotten with this rain though! I'm guessing with the predicted raising temps, it's out in a week. At least I hope, I'm chomping at the bit to get my bait stand set up.

Comment

LOL..................Im in!
                    What time? I am free all day....

Comment

Originally posted by PetruhinMaksim
                      Скорее всего каждый владелец иномарки попадал в малоприятную обстановку, когда необходимые ему детали отсутствовали в сервис-центре. Для многих эта ситуация значит, что нужно будет посетить не один торговый центр автозапчастей в надежде на чудо. Я, как человек, который представляет online-магазин автозапчастей ЭкспрессЗаказ.ру (Expressorder.ru), о подобных ситуациях знаю не понаслышке. Весьма уж нередко ко мне обращаются клиенты, разуверившиеся отыскать нужные им детали. И тем радостнее, что еще не было случая, когда бы я им не помог. Предлагаю я свою помощь в покупке нужной атомобильной запчасти и вам. Для того чтобы приобрести запчасти, вам надо лишь обратиться в электронный магазин атомобильных запчастей Expressorder.ru.В нашем магазине вы найдете любые автозапчасти, автомобили иностранного производства грузовые вас интересуют или же вы являетесь обладателем легкового автотранспорта. Я сам помогу вам с поиском необходимой автозапчасти, хотя, как правило, в такой помощи нет потребности - слишком уж комфортный интерфейс у ресурса. А вот жаждущие приобрести неоригинальные запчасти, к моей рекомендации прислушиваются нередкио. Тем более, что я всегда готов посоветовать наиболее подходящий вариант атомобильной запчасти, машины иностранного производства с левым рулем ли вас интересуют либо с правым рулем.Ну а если же вы не признаете никакие другие атомобильные запчасти, помимо как оригинальные, то для их поиска в online магазине expressorder.ru сделаны все условия. Возможно посмотреть каталог запчастей, можно найти по VIN, возможно по номеру автозапчасти либо даже по ее фотке. Не найти необходимые запчасти здесь просто нельзя. Так что если вам требуются «родные» автозапчасти - машины иностранного производства к ним тяготеют, или не оригинальные, в любом случае наибольшего выбора чем на expressorder.ru вы точно не обнаружите.Online магазин деталей Expressorder.ru имеет огромное число многообразных комплектующих в наличии. Это значит, что уже очень скоро вы сможете починить свой автомобиль, и вам не понадобится тратить время на поиск и ожидание необходимой автозапчасти. Услуга доставки запчасти заказчику, которую предоставляет электронный магазин автозапчастей Expressorder.ru, значительно облегчает жизнь автолюбителю.Обычно поиск через онлайн комплектующих довольно сложен. Одни порталы предлагают комплектующие на японские машины, иные на немецкие, третьи удовлетворят спрос исключительно обладателя «француза». Но Интернет магазин атомобильных запчастей Expressorder.ru предлагает вам автозапчасти на всевозможные иномарки. Марки производителей перечислять не стану - слишком уж их много. Заходите на Expressorder.ru, «полистайте» каталог комплектующих и удостоверьтесь сами в достоверности моих слов.
                      What he said.....................LOL
                      “Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.”
                      ― Eugene Ionesco
                      "FREEDOM" Only those that are denied truly know what it means.

Comment

HUH?!

i think there might be something wrong with my keyboard, i dont have any of those letters, but ill try to communicate with him. dear petrushinmakshim, e#y^^^*%%zah52&&$;;""..></==++ j@(%@$$ ^^uth@fu(k@
                        Fast is fine, but accuracy is final. You need to learn to be slow in a hurry! Wyatt Earp.

Comment

I have a 2008 1875 extreme shallow with the jmax engine, how have you guys hauled you 4 wheelers in these. I would like to try that, do you just load them on the front of the bow? thanks

Comment

I just stick mine in the truck bed until I get to the water. After launching the boat I hit the shore and drive the wheeler up a ramp into the boat. Seems easier and cheaper than installing one of those cranes.

Comment

Originally posted by NPRA View Post
                              I just stick mine in the truck bed until I get to the water. After launching the boat I hit the shore and drive the wheeler up a ramp into the boat. Seems easier and cheaper than installing one of those cranes.
                              wow, I would like to see a picture of that, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rhino36 View Post
                                wow, I would like to see a picture of that, thanks
                                I drove mine from the bed to the boat.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X