Snake River

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake River

Anyone have any contacts of people that Jet Boat the Snake River Hells Canyon area (Idaho/Washington)? I have some property in the recreational area I would like to sell to a good jet boater. I've moved to Alaska and would like to invest in some alaska property.

PM sent has been sent.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Comment

http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/ Give this site a try
      2005 20' Weldcraft Sabre XL 350 MP
      SD309 AT
      2009 Polaris Dragon 800 163
      Custom Mod's

Comment

hell's canyon

I live in Lewiston. Know of many boater's that would love property up there. Which side of river? How far up? How much acreage? Price?

Comment

The property is located on the Idaho side, approx. 5 miles down from Pittsburg Landing. I believe its called Getty Creek. There are 6.8 acres with a great beach and flat area fro camping. The property is broken into 32 shares, 6 of which I own. I would like to sell 3 or 4 of the shares. By owning a share you have use of the property and unrestricted access via the river.

Comment

Snake River

I'm interested in finding out more about that property---and I'm a good jetboater!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X