Canvass from Silver Streak Boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canvass from Silver Streak Boats

I'm about to get Silver Streak Boats to install a boat top over the cockpit on my Hewescraft Searunner 220. I saw them at the Northway Mall boat show and they look like they do some nice work for a decent price ($175 per linear foot).

Has anyone had any problems with them? Any reason to go to someone else?

As always, thanks for your advice.

Jims upholstery

Try Jim's upholstery in Wasilla. He's down behind the artic cat dealer. Does a good job at a reasonable price...
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Thanks...

...for the info.

Comment

I did my 2006 26' Hewescraft with them on April of this year, and they do very nice job with quick turn around.

Nice ppl to work with.

Comment

I am thinking of getting a tow cover for my 20' weldcraft. At 175.00 a linear foot. At roughly 10 feet from the windsheild to the back of the bench seats, that would run some where around $2000, or is my math way off.
          2005 20' Weldcraft Sabre XL 350 MP
          SD309 AT
          2009 Polaris Dragon 800 163
          Custom Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Luke View Post
            I did my 2006 26' Hewescraft with them on April of this year, and they do very nice job with quick turn around.

Nice ppl to work with.
            I have the same boat. If you don't mind how much did it run? Did you just get the top or did you get the sides to?
            Living the Alaskan Dream
            Gary Keller
            Anchorage, AK

Comment

Originally posted by Luke View Post

Nice ppl to work with.
              Luke, do you have any pics of the finished product? I have been thinking about doing the same for my 22'. Thanks
              ... aboard the 'Memory Maker' sigpic Making Memories one Wave at a Time!

Comment

I had Busters do a top for me. His work can't be beat.

Comment

I got pricing for my boat from Silver Streak also. They look like they do good work. You can visit them and inspect what they are working on. Nice people, too. I just didn't get around to gettin my top done. But, I didn't see any negatives from them.
                  2007 Glacier Bay Cat 2690 Coastal Runner, Twin Honda 150's

Comment

Originally posted by Jimw View Post
                    I am thinking of getting a tow cover for my 20' weldcraft. At 175.00 a linear foot. At roughly 10 feet from the windsheild to the back of the bench seats, that would run some where around $2000, or is my math way off.
                    I beleive that it is alot less money for a tow cover since there are no windows, zippers etc. I would call them and ask before dismissing the idea of getting one.

Comment

AKBighorn Thanks for the tip. I didnt think about no windows or zippers.
                      2005 20' Weldcraft Sabre XL 350 MP
                      SD309 AT
                      2009 Polaris Dragon 800 163
                      Custom Mod's

Comment

canvas

I got my full rear cover from Busters for $675 works great from the rear of the normal top to the transom and motor
                        sigpic2003 220 Hewescraft Sea Runner 115 Yam'y, Soft Top "Schmidt Happens"

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X