Cooler Bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooler Bracket

Any one seen a bracket for mounting cooler on jet step? NR makes but not much luck getting a hold of them? L bracket on cooler quick pins on transom?
    Louie

You can use either shelving L's or some aluminum angle and bolt them down to the step in the outline of your cooler then just put a couple of eye bolts on each side and attach turnbuckles to them then to the cooler handles. Yes not as quick as push pins and not as fancy but a lot cheaper.
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

you can find those pin hinges on westmarines websight and use aluminum angle. easy to make yourself. i would still tie the cooler down though to keep it planted where its supposed to be.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X