Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cost of Whittier gas at the harbor right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of Whittier gas at the harbor right now?

Anyone know what the current price for gas is at the Whittier harbor?

WAG

just a swag - but it is usually about 70 cents higher than anchorage...so 3.10ish is what I would budget.

Comment

I suspect that ist is still in the $5 range until they get their first shipment of gas for the season. I think it peaked at $5.17 last season. $3.20 sounds awesome!
      sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Comment

whew -

thanks for the input spoiled one.......that could blow a fella's budget for sure.....

Comment

Fuel Prices in Whittier

$3.00 Gas, $3.85 Diesel Per Shoreside Petroleum PH# 907-472-2314 on April 11, 2009. Happy boating.

Comment

Originally posted by tjb View Post
            $3.00 Gas, $3.85 Diesel Per Shoreside Petroleum PH# 907-472-2314 on April 11, 2009. Happy boating.
            Nice! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Nice...should only cost me $30 to run to the Dutch Group and back. Happy days!
              sigpic

Heavy Hitter Fishing
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Comment

Originally posted by AK2AZ View Post
                Nice...should only cost me $30 to run to the Dutch Group and back. Happy days!
                Should only cost Spoiled One $30 to get on step :-)
                ... aboard the 'Memory Maker' sigpic Making Memories one Wave at a Time!

Comment

Originally posted by DMan View Post
                  Should only cost Spoiled One $30 to get on step :-)
                  You are buying!

Comment

If I could be headed out of there right now....

I wouldn't even blink at the gas cost! gotta admit though that last year had me blinking real good, bad year to tow a new boat up to AK with diesel about $7 in Canada, and gas $4.89 in Valdez. At winter home here in ID, gas got down to $1.44 in a few places a couple months ago, mostly about $1.60, now it is up to $2.25 and I hate it already! Weird that it is about 1/2 of last year, yet seems a lot, guess it's just the fear of going way back up. Wish we had an alternative, but the only one I can think of is beyone me = rowing a 26' boat:rolleyes:
                    Last edited by Cap'n Ron; 04-12-2009, 17:23. Reason: being 60, took 3 tries to edit, I need a beer!

Comment

Originally posted by spoiled one View Post
                      You are buying!
                      I hope to be!!
                      ... aboard the 'Memory Maker' sigpic Making Memories one Wave at a Time!

Comment

Of all the dollars you earn in life, the one that really counts is the one that fuels the boat.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X