Sea Ark PREDATOR WITH 200 HP SPORT JON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Ark PREDATOR WITH 200 HP SPORT JON

Just pick it up today can't wait till the ice melts.. I know i said I was getting the g3 but after looking around and talking with you guys i went with this instead. I think I will be happy..
    Attached Files
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

that looks really nice. Where are you going to do most of your running?

Comment

no way in the world are you going to have a good time in a boat like that...lol...

seriously though, congrats on the new tub....you're not alone wishing the ice would melt soon...
      ------------------------------------------------
      pull my finger....

Comment

Nice boat, enjoy.

Comment

Smile?

Will you be the one in the Predator with a smile on your face? Let us know what you think of the boat.

Comment

SeaArks are TANKS! You will be very happy with your choice. Nice lookin' set-up.
            Combat Vet by choice! Defender of this great nation and people (Which unfortunately also includes the stupid and the ignorant.)

sigpic

Support Youth Hockey!
            http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams...Y&s=hockey&t=c

Comment

Thanks guys. This is my frist river boat any advise......
              Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Comment

Follow the cutbank, when in doubt, hammer down and hang on! Seriously, watch for other jet boats on blind/sharp corners, always be on the lookout! Have fun man!

Comment

You'll get used to it, ripples mean shallow water The shallower it is, the more throttle you give it. O yeah, don't run WOT save about 1/4 throttle for steering and shallow water. That's a sweet setup, have fun.

Comment

Something to consider.

Im not sure if you have driven a jetboat before. There are some precautions you should know about the handling of the jet propellant. Starting with the boat in a non-busy or wide open lake is a good start with familiarizing yourself with your new boat. You'll learn how it responds to going over vegatation and other items that may cause the jet to lose propelling power. Keep away from shallow gravel areas that may cause you to suck little rocks into the jet. It will all come in good time.

Comment

Don't pull a Superdave!! Have fun.

Comment

Watch the blind turns on the Chatanika ey Shrop? I never did get the stains outta those drawers. Had to throw them away.
                        " There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot" - Steven Wright

Comment

Nice boat by the way Mike. I picked up a Sport Jon last summer with the 210 merc. My first jet boat also. Like the other guys said, take it to a lake on a quiet day and figure out exactly what it'll do. It will amaze you. Then go out and have some fun. One more thing to remember. No throttle = no turning. NONE!!
                          " There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot" - Steven Wright

Comment

Dang

That is badazz. Enjoy that, if you cant I've got that G3 waiting for you. Straight swap

Congrats, have fun!

Comment

The G3 is what i was looking at but came home with this. I happy the girl freind still pissed. But hey what do you do.....

Originally posted by whitepalm View Post
                              That is badazz. Enjoy that, if you cant I've got that G3 waiting for you. Straight swap

Congrats, have fun!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X