New Riddle Marine 21' Cargo sled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Riddle Marine 21' Cargo sled.

Wow! Looks like the new sleds might give the sport john's some competition. Has anyone driven one? I would like to see some spec's and pictures of the T-1 bottom 450 h.p. model. The drop bow feature might be cool. Any thoughts.:eek::eek:

Any pictures?
    My Facebook My YouTube

Comment

I have seen pictures of it......looks like a sportjon....no room to seat four

Comment

THe 21' cargo sled seats 5, check it out at the sportsmans show

Comment

Good looking boat

I checked it out at the show in ANC. It is a good looking boat. 483 bhp with a steel bottom. All for the modest price of 60K or so.

Comment

But you get what you pay for. It will out perform all others! And hold its value.
            When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
            '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"
            2018 12' Moto Jet "River Pup"

Comment

OK I can't go to the show so someone needs to swing by there and take a bunch of pics then post em up!!

Comment

Well here it is...

And.....the video!

Comment

60K? Sound like the Outlaw would be a better deal?I think they sell for about the same but it is in Canadian $.

Comment

450hp :eek:. Even with the T-1 bottom that's got to be a fairly light hull.

Comment

nice looking boats...too bad the video wasn't more informative....
                      ------------------------------------------------
                      pull my finger....

Comment

Originally posted by elim View Post
                        60K? Sound like the Outlaw would be a better deal?I think they sell for about the same but it is in Canadian $.
                        I dont think the outlaw came with the scott pump and aluminum v8?

Comment

Originally posted by AK Troutbum View Post
                          450hp :eek:. Even with the T-1 bottom that's got to be a fairly light hull.
                          I was told by the Shlagel marine rep at the show last week, that THAT RMX boat weighed in at "approximately" 2400#... No definate numbers on paper to confirm, that's just what he said. The aluminum 500hp ZR6-7-8-or whatever number Corvette motor it had weighed in at 500# or so. With that new 2 stage Scott pump, it would give you roughly the same 7-8gph that a SportJon will give you but with over twice the HP. A 200 hp Merc sportjet with its single screw pump sitting on a pallet weighs around 390#. That RMX looked like it was built hell for stout and more rigid/braced than any SJ that I've ever seen. Very very nice welding job too..The one guy who test drove that boat told me that with a 4 wheeler and some other heavy stuff in it, when it was loaded heavy, he hit the throttle and it jumped up on step and took off as if it were empty. They were asking 50k for the SJ at Marita Sea&Ski 2 weeks ago while Shlagel marine was asking 59/60k for the RMX. They're asking WAY too much for a SJ and the RMX is just a little too rich for my blood as well, but it's a really nice, well made boat.. If I were to spend that kind of $$ for a boat like either one, I would opt to spend the few bucks extra and get the RMX.

Comment

Originally posted by swampdonkey View Post
                            it was more rigid/braced than any SJ that I've ever seen.
                            so was the 'spider man' bicycle I just put together for my little boy...lol...are the SJ even considered 'rigid/braced'??

They were asking 50k for the SJ at Marita Sea&Ski
                            I laugh every time I hear that...just doesn't make sense :rolleyes:

They're asking WAY too much for a SJ
                            roger that...lol

If I were to spend that kind of $$ for a boat like either one, I would opt to spend the few bucks extra and get the RMX.
                            no brainer there...I agree...lol...I just wish I had an extra $60k laying around.....but don't we all...

Imagine, a boat that has utility and one heck of a fun factor (I assume )...at least the SJ's have one out of 2...lol...

ahhh, back to dreaming about a new boat...
                            ------------------------------------------------
                            pull my finger....

Comment

You know I'm sure it's going to be a great boat for the proper application, but really 60k. How do they justify that for what your getting? Maybe they don't need to justify anything, but I can't imagine that with this economy they will be selling very many. Than again for 60k they don't have to sell very many.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X