• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ak nimrods boat video

hey does anyone have the link to ak nimrods boating video

one- http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n149/AKNIMROD/
    another from the boat search youtube- SAG RIVER
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Comment

Ak nimrod is that the little boat you where selling. Great video!!

Comment

EATWILDGAME - THANX nothing fancy on the video on youtube just showing it along the route back to boat launch @ mile 50 on the SAG,starting about as you exit the s curve that the other video footage is of. that was last day, last year and my son shot stills and videos as i made 5 passes thru the s curve section. probably 3-4 inches of water.
        I sold my 12 foot jet boat a while back so that may be the one you are thinking of. at one time i did have this one up for sale but NO takers at the price i was wanting. ONLY reason i would sell it is to have one made in the USA so i could do big game transporting with it. Have to have American made hull for that. that little boat is so manuverable I'm not sure i would ever be happy with bigger boat. they just can not do what mine can.
        RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
        MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Comment

Awesome. You can get a waiver for the jones act now-- so a search for the waiver or go to the maritime agency web site

Comment

eatwildgame- thanx for the info
            when i had checked the waiver program had ended, i was not aware it had restarted.
            i will be working on that, hopefully to have it by this fall
            thanx Pat

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X