Funny looking cabin cruisers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny looking cabin cruisers

Go to Portland for spring break? I have seen boats/floating houses like that there. Cool pic.
    sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Comment

Something like that is sure to have a wet bar.....With that said, where do I get one?

Comment

In the words of Willie Dixon...

Built for comfort, not for speed.

Comment

Too Funny

Looks like something from Disney World....That said, I'd love to have one.
          We never really grow up, we only learn
          how to act in public

Comment

Vancouver BC

Downtown Vancouver BC, northwest side of town, the trees in the background are Stanley Park. If you want to look at a boat in every direction all the time go there, it's incredible! Kayaks, yachts, ships, and boats like ours heading in and out all day everyday all year long! Actual sandy beaches everywhere also and of course salmon, salmon, salmon!

Comment

Cabins, yes...

... cruisers, no.

When I lived in SE many years ago, people commonly lived on floating homes called "wanigans". Not sure that is the case anymore, and anyway, they weren't anywhere near as fancy as those!

Comment

There were a bunch located in Mud Bight (squatting), but a road widening project aided the state in having them move out of the area.
                Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

Floathouses

We still have them in Thorne Bay. Probably 20 or so, Craig has a couple, but the famous one is now gone. POW in general has quite a few, on out into Sea Otter Sound on the west side of the island.

Comment

I was expecting to see a picture of an Apollo cruiser.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X