Homer King Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homer King Derby

Whose hauling thier boat down next week? I looked at mine, all tucked away and I shyed away from pullin it out. Just curious who all was goin down.

Doug
    We never really grow up, we only learn
    how to act in public

It all depends on the forecast.....

Comment

depends on forecast but if good I'm going to try and give it a go. I need soomething to break up this winter.

Comment

Hockey for me

I will be in squarebanks for my sons u-18 hockey tournry during the derby.

Comment

:mad: My boat's still sitting in a fiberglass shop waiting to be finished. Then I've got about a month's worth of nights and weekends putting her back together. But a buddy has his Seasport docked down there and he said I could go with him (fingers crossed ). He said he's been catching quite a few kings this winter when he does goes out.

Comment

Not quite ready

I would be there if my new GC was finished. I wont miss it by much. Maybe next year.

Comment

COME ON DONT BE SCARED:rolleyes:
              BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Comment

I'll be there! Not my boat, but at least I'll be on the water.

Comment

What Friends Are For

I'm hoping to talk my Buddy into unwrapping his boat. He has a heater in his!!
                  We never really grow up, we only learn
                  how to act in public

Comment

I would but I'm working this weekend
                    Living the Alaskan Dream
                    Gary Keller
                    Anchorage, AK

Comment

Yup...

Already removed the shrink wrapping, charged the batteries and strapped the kicker to the tail so weather permitting I'll be there!! Man I have the itch.
                      <)))><
                      Live to fish, fish to live...

Comment

GARY, I THINK YOU ARE COMMING DOWN WITH A BAD COLD THIS WEEKEND AND THE CURE LIES DOWN HERE..............:rolleyes:
                        BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Comment

ready!

Pretty sure I am going, feel the need to re-invest some past winnings
                          or at least have some fun.
                          www.polebendersfishing.com

Comment

Headin' South

I am heading down with the Right Of Way in tow, hopefully on Wednesday.
                            One small benefit of goat hunting half the winter is that she is ready.
                            Brushed a little snow off her last weekend and refitting her for fishing this weekend.
                            I am ready for some action!
                            Live life and love it
                            Love life and live it

Comment

How would my little 16" Sea Runner do for the King tournament? What are the usual conditions (knowing that they can change in an instant)?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X