Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when is your first trip out going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is your first trip out going to be?

im planning a trip out of homer about mid april. cant wait to unwrap the boat and get it ready for this summer!!!

Been going out all week, checking out the whales...

Comment

This Friday!!!! To Seward. Hope the weather holds.

Comment

First part of May as long as the new boat is here and the Big Su is open
        Is it opening day of duck season yet
        Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

Last week of April to test the new inboard. Then off to Whittier for shrimp, halibut, and bear.
          sigpic

Heavy Hitter Fishing
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Comment

Mine gets out weekly, year round.

Comment

When the snow melts so I can pull it out of storage. I hope to be on the water end of April.
              Living the Alaskan Dream
              Gary Keller
              Anchorage, AK

Comment

Not soon enough!!!

Current plans are to head out of Whittier for shrimp the first week of May.
                My Facebook My YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Gray View Post
                  When the snow melts so I can pull it out of storage. I hope to be on the water end of April.
                  Gary- you complain about the same snow build up every year!! Maybe the whole forum could chip in to get one of your neighbor kids to keep a path shoveled out all winter, then no more waiting for the snow to melt!!!!
                  then you could come join us on the water in March instead!!
                  phoned an old buddy yesterday, he was out on Kachamak, hooked 2 fish in the 5 minutes i was talking to him. Sure wish i didn't have a bunch of sno-go's that like to get ridden!
                  www.polebendersfishing.com

Comment

Originally posted by skybust View Post
                    First part of May as long as the new boat is here and the Big Su is open
                    no need to wait for the Big Su to open......if you need company to 'test' the new boat, you know where to find me...lol
                    ------------------------------------------------
                    pull my finger....

Comment

Hopefully May, head to Whittier to watch the last few feet of snow melt away in the woods. Anyone doing the Homer king derby in March?

Comment

Originally posted by POLE BENDER View Post
                        Gary- you complain about the same snow build up every year!! Maybe the whole forum could chip in to get one of your neighbor kids to keep a path shoveled out all winter, then no more waiting for the snow to melt!!!!
                        then you could come join us on the water in March instead!!
                        phoned an old buddy yesterday, he was out on Kachamak, hooked 2 fish in the 5 minutes i was talking to him. Sure wish i didn't have a bunch of sno-go's that like to get ridden!

Sounds good to me. I leave my boat on Base. The do a nice job plowing the roads in the yard. but all the snow from the roads go infront and back of my boat.
                        Living the Alaskan Dream
                        Gary Keller
                        Anchorage, AK

Comment

on Mother's day, can't wait for the ice to go.....pretty dandy cruising the river.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Gray View Post
                            Sounds good to me. I leave my boat on Base. The do a nice job plowing the roads in the yard. but all the snow from the roads go infront and back of my boat.
                            Head over there and spread some sand or potting soil on top of the piles and let the sun do the work for you.
                            sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by tjm View Post
                              no need to wait for the Big Su to open......if you need company to 'test' the new boat, you know where to find me...lol
                              Sounds good to me.
                              Is it opening day of duck season yet
                              Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X