New Boat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Boat ?

So I have a guy buging me to sell him my wooly ak 17.5' powered with a 115 E tec. I love my boat, but he is offering more than I paid new.( I got a good deal). So I am thinking about what I might like more than what I have. I am thinking about a wooldrige alaskan II 18' 8" long 68" wide with a E-tec 175. What do you all think?
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

I see nothing wrong with making money.
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"
    2018 12' Moto Jet "River Pup"

Comment

Go with the 200...chances don`t come along every day.
      sigpic

Heavy Hitter Fishing
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Comment

Have you looked into the new AK I boats? They are supposed to be a nice upgrade, more room, still great handling with a smaller motor than the AK II.

Yea man, take the money. Win Win for you and the guy getting the 17.5. The only reason to sell your boat is to buy a new one.

Just curious, how much? Maybe somebody I know will want it, and offer more. I have my own 17.5 AK and LOVE it.

Comment

Great idea

You should upgrade to a 20' Wooldridge Sport with a nice Honda 130.....
          www.sultanawatertaxi.com

Comment

Originally posted by Daved View Post
            Have you looked into the new AK I boats? They are supposed to be a nice upgrade, more room, still great handling with a smaller motor than the AK II.

Yea man, take the money. Win Win for you and the guy getting the 17.5. The only reason to sell your boat is to buy a new one.

Just curious, how much? Maybe somebody I know will want it, and offer more. I have my own 17.5 AK and LOVE it.
            Mine is a new one. I bought it last fall. It only has about 6 weeks of use.
            A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

Comment

Just do it.

I don't think you would suffer fuel consumption wise, you'll still be able to go skinny, AND haul more gear.
              Keep us posted.
              Fighting gravity is never cheap.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X