Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami Boat Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miami Boat Show

    My wife and I attended the Miami Boat show this past week.

    For pictures go to this thread:

    http://clubsearay.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14842
    sigpic
    ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
    MMSI# 338131469
    Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/

  • #2
    Miami boat show! We had a booth there too.

    Originally posted by AKBassking View Post
    My wife and I attended the Miami Boat show this past week.

    For pictures go to this thread:

    http://clubsearay.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14842
    Hi AKBassKing,

    We had an Alaska Series booth at the Miami boat show. It's always surprising how many people from Alaska come all that way to say hello. Maybe it's because Miami is a pretty nice place to visit in February. LOL

    Jim King

    Alaska Series Inflatable Boats,
    The Toughest Bottoms in the Business,
    River Rafts, Catarafts, Inflatable Kayaks,
    Inflatable Canoes, Inflatable Sport Boats,
    Inflatable Jet Boats, Tenders and Dinghies.
    WWW.alaskaseries.com
    (907) 248-2900

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Alaska Series Inflatable Boats View Post
      Hi AKBassKing,

      We had an Alaska Series booth at the Miami boat show. It's always surprising how many people from Alaska come all that way to say hello. Maybe it's because Miami is a pretty nice place to visit in February. LOL

      Jim King

      Alaska Series Inflatable Boats,
      The Toughest Bottoms in the Business,
      River Rafts, Catarafts, Inflatable Kayaks,
      Inflatable Canoes, Inflatable Sport Boats,
      Inflatable Jet Boats, Tenders and Dinghies.
      WWW.alaskaseries.com
      (907) 248-2900
      We both got sun burned! We visited for two days, 10 hours each day and still didnít see it all!

      There were also 3 Alaskan Charters there trying to drum up some clients. One from Southeast, Homer and Kodiak.

      I talked to a friend who works for Suzuki and he said the boat show out come was very sad. The boat manufactures that are still in business are very concerned that if the show was any indication they are worried about an industry collapse.
      sigpic
      ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
      1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
      MMSI# 338131469
      Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Slow boat shows around the country

        Originally posted by AKBassking View Post
        We both got sun burned! We visited for two days, 10 hours each day and still didnít see it all!

        There were also 3 Alaskan Charters there trying to drum up some clients. One from Southeast, Homer and Kodiak.

        I talked to a friend who works for Suzuki and he said the boat show out come was very sad. The boat manufactures that are still in business are very concerned that if the show was any indication they are worried about an industry collapse.
        The Seattle boat show has a pretty low turn out too.

        We seemed about as busy at the Miami boat show as last year. I'm glad I'm just a small guy in the Inflatable Boat business! This year I added another dealer in Washington state, one in Juneau and 2 new dealers in Florida. It's easy to grow when you're a small guy, even in a recession. I'm sure Zodiac's sales nation wide are taking a hit simular to the rest of the Marine industry.


        Good Boating

        Jim King

        Alaska Series Inflatable Boats,
        The Toughest Bottoms in the Business,
        River Rafts, Catarafts, Inflatable Kayaks,
        Inflatable Canoes, Inflatable Sport Boats,
        Inflatable Jet Boats, Tenders and Dinghies.
        WWW.alaskaseries.com
        (907) 248-2900

        Comment

        Footer Adsense

        Collapse
        Working...
        X