Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fish Creek

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fish Creek

    Does anyone know how far up you can get up Fish Creek (the one off of the Yenta?)

    I am trying to see how feasible it might be to consistently get 5-8 miles up from the confluence.

    thanks :-)

    Greg

  • #2
    what kind of boat?..some big rocks and lots of weeds not too far up..
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

    Comment


    • #3
      boat

      flat bottom jon with a jet....

      Comment


      • #4
        No. That is why it is loaded with Pike. There are a bunch of beavers working that stretch as well, and they are bad for making obstacles. Water gets really shallow in July and August.
        SP
        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

        Comment


        • #5
          Depends

          It depends on what the water level is at the mouth of Kroto slough. Sometimes during July/August you can't even get up to the mouth of fish creek, depending on boat type. Just because there's water coming in on the top end of the slough by Deshka river doesn't mean they'll be water on the lower end. There are a few outlets along the river that the slough drains out of.
          Just look at the bank once you enter the bottom end, if the water is almost at the grass or bottom of the bushes then you're good to go strait down the middle, if it's lower than that you better know the channel :eekr have a few good friends to help push.

          Comment


          • #6
            great

            thanks a bunch for the info gentlemen.....

            Greg

            Comment

            Footer Adsense

            Collapse
            Working...
            X