Boat Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Show

I just got back from the Deweys boat show over at Northway Mall, Pretty much the same stuff as the previous years but at least it is a taste of summer time fun.:cool:
    19' Lowe Roughneck
    90/65 Honda 4 stroke
    Outboard Jet

Originally posted by Lowe & Slow View Post
    I just got back from the Deweys boat show over at Northway Mall, Pretty much the same stuff as the previous years but at least it is a taste of summer time fun.:cool:
    Did they have the boats with the self bailing?
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Comment

Self bailing

I say some with the bow self bailing but didn't notice or look that close if there were any with the rear deck.:confused:
      19' Lowe Roughneck
      90/65 Honda 4 stroke
      Outboard Jet

Comment

Wooldridge

Did Wooldridge have the new Alaskan XL? Been dreaming of them lately. Thanks

Comment

No wooldrige there

:confused:Only Deweys showing at this one but Wooldriges might be at the one at the end of the month at the new Denina center.
          19' Lowe Roughneck
          90/65 Honda 4 stroke
          Outboard Jet

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Gray View Post
            Gary,
            If I remember right the Hewescraft rep I chatted with said they would try to get one up here for the Deweys boat show or the main one. I don't know if it made it up here.
            In 2011, the United States military finally starts to enforce the no sodomy rule...

Comment

new Alaskan XL

It will be at the main boat show

Originally posted by jtm9 View Post
              Did Wooldridge have the new Alaskan XL? Been dreaming of them lately. Thanks
              Is it opening day of duck season yet
              Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

What is the New Alaska XL?
                so finally Dewey's will be at the big boat show?
                Living the Alaskan Dream
                Gary Keller
                Anchorage, AK

Comment

The Alaskan XL is a beast of a boat... Put it side by side with the Alaskan and there is a huge difference. They thing is massive in comparison. Wider, taller, longer and can haul a "boatload" (pun intended). I would like to get a boat, but after seeing the XL I think I am leaning toward the Alaskan with a 115+. The XL just seems like a boat for doing more than I plan to do. I saw a few in person at a recent Wooldridge factory tour.. They sure make some nice boats.......

Comment

Boat show

What is the New Alaska XL?
                    so finally Dewey's will be at the big boat show?
                    Nope, The don't belong to the AK Marine Dealers Assn. But lots more dealers than ever Fairbanks, Kenai,Homer Seward. They had extra room "ran out of boats to show" so there will be a few truck dealers as well.

Comment

"boat show"

Yes they have the 26 foot with the self bailing deck on display.

Comment

Hookemup, is that a Sea Sport in your member picture?

Comment

Explain the quality in the Hewes!

ARE THEY KIDDING? Is that formica over partical board, with exposed unsealed edges in the cabinets! Is that stappled covering of some kind all over the flooring suppose to keep water from saturating the wood over time! Did I not cut my finger on the transducer mounting bracket today at the show, let alone my fishing line if I fished off it! Do they not know a grinder can get the welding slag off the ceiling hand rails before they paint it! Can the cabin door lay back flat against the bulkhead or does it need to stick halfway out wasting space? Was the plastic in the fish box lid cut with a hand saw! Are the windows suppose to pop out if a child leans on them!
                          Dear Hewes craft makers, please stop with the crappy quality in the "cabin models" its rediculus! What is with Hewes and Bayliners, do they look at them when they finish them or is there shop lighting that bad?

Sorry if I insulted any of you owners, I think my brother-in-laws 20ft soft top is incredible, I just don't like the cabin models.

Comment

Is this show all 2009 models or did they have any 2008 leftovers? For those of you who have been, has pricing come down at all with the drop of aluminum and fuel?

I plan on going but have to work all weekend and will not be able to make it that way until Monday.
                            Ryan Tollefsen
                            Prudential Jack White Vista Real Estate

Alaska Real Estate
                            Anchorage Real Estate

Comment

Originally posted by Myers View Post
                              ARE THEY KIDDING? Is that formica over partical board, with exposed unsealed edges in the cabinets! Is that stappled covering of some kind all over the flooring suppose to keep water from saturating the wood over time! Did I not cut my finger on the transducer mounting bracket today at the show, let alone my fishing line if I fished off it! Do they not know a grinder can get the welding slag off the ceiling hand rails before they paint it! Can the cabin door lay back flat against the bulkhead or does it need to stick halfway out wasting space? Was the plastic in the fish box lid cut with a hand saw! Are the windows suppose to pop out if a child leans on them!
                              Dear Hewes craft makers, please stop with the crappy quality in the "cabin models" its rediculus! What is with Hewes and Bayliners, do they look at them when they finish them or is there shop lighting that bad?

Sorry if I insulted any of you owners, I think my brother-in-laws 20ft soft top is incredible, I just don't like the cabin models.
                              WOW that sounds like a lemon to me. MY Hewes is great. Nothing like you described.
                              Living the Alaskan Dream
                              Gary Keller
                              Anchorage, AK

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X