Yamaha Outboard Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Outboard Service

Any suggestions for getting a Yamaha F115 worked on in the Valley or Anchorage??

the power sports place on spenard rd in anchorage, anchorage yamaha i think its called, they work on motors but can't sell them because deweys has that sewn up.
    sigpic
    Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Comment

Any luck? I have a 115 Suzuki looking for the same & when I called the shop potbuilder recommended they told me it wouldn't happen until around August

Comment

Originally posted by AKMarmot View Post
        Any luck? I have a 115 Suzuki looking for the same & when I called the shop potbuilder recommended they told me it wouldn't happen until around August
        Don’t blame the Suzki repair shop in Spenard they can only do so much.

Comment

I was told it would be months before they could work on it. So, I parked it and am using my other boats. Will take it in this winter.

I'll start a thread with the symptoms it has and get some suggestions of what to look at.

Comment

I don't have any specific recommendations but have called every shop in town for other repairs earlier this week. Everyone is booked til August in the Anchorage area. I called a place in Homer and they could see me asap. So I'm gonna head down there this week then just leave my boat to get fixed and pick it up the next week. So maybe you could look at places further away.

Comment

Let us know how that works out. Definitely worth the effort if they get it fixed.

Comment

Boat Shop (Fairbanks)

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X