Rear console Steering Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear console Steering Mods

Hi All<br/>I have a 20 ft river boat with a rear console steering. I知 looking to shorten the steering in other words instead of having to crank the wheel a number of times to get a response I could get a more instantaneous turning radius. The guides at the lodge next door call it a quarter turn mod. Any thoughts on who might be able to help or might carry such a mod. <br/><br/>Hope I知 making sense here<br/>Cheers<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you'll have to get a different helm if you have hydraulic steering, one with a larger cubic inch displacement per turn.
    Last edited by potbuilder; 1 day ago.
    sigpic
    Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Comment

Contact Rocky's Marine in Petersburg. They will get you set up.

Comment

You'd make more sense without all the <bleep> <bleep>. However, as said hydraulic steering + <$$$> with >ghst<....

Comment

I値l look into the hydraulic system. Was really hoping I wouldn稚 have to go to to the expense. Thanks for all your input<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the grammar lesson Copper sigh<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Alaska Frontier Fabrication
              https://www.akfrontierfab.com/

Comment

Thanks the boat is in Wasilla for the winter. I値l have them take a look at it and see what we can do. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X