woolridge 1983 hull, 18.5 feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woolridge 1983 hull, 18.5 feet

I am looking to buy a 1983 Woolridge hull, 18.5 feet. It is in average condition. It is all set up but without an outboard. It has a trailer that has been around since 1983. What would be a fair price for this hull?

Depends

Can't use NADA because it is a custom boat. But I paid for a complete set up with motor:

1981 Hewescraft RR
    1980 115 Mercury Prop/Jet
    EZ Load Trailer
    All electronics with downriggers

All for under $6000.00
    It was in excellent condition but since buying it, I have placed another $1500.00 into floor baords and engine along with other items.

I hope this helps

Comment

Thanks,

This guy is asking 12000 for this hull with some electronics and a 200 hp yamaha. It runs good but don't want to get taken on the hull. Thanks,

Ernie

Comment

Judging by the price he very proud of what he is selling.
        2005 20' Weldcraft Sabre XL 350 MP
        SD309 AT
        2009 Polaris Dragon 800 163
        Custom Mod's

Comment

I bought a 1985 20' Wooldridge in 1995. It was in awesome condition, with twin 1991 50hp Evinrudes for $9000. Sounds like a rip unless the outboard is new. Those hulls are nearly indestructible!

Comment

I'd say with no engine, a 20+ year old hull and trailer would go for a tops of $5k, and that would be if it was in great shape.

It would have to have a new or nearly new ~100 hp engine to go for $12k.
            Those that are successful in Alaska are those who are flexible, and allow the reality of life in Alaska to shape their dreams, vs. trying to force their dreams on the reality of Alaska.

If you have a tenuous grasp of reality, Alaska is not for you.

Comment

woolridge

if you can find a woolridge with a trailer,for 5000,let me know ill buy every one ,theres hulls are built right,,last longer then the owner,,ive got a 20ft 1980 3 stage ,had a 350 olds in it now has a new 350 chevy fuel injected motor,,have about same the money in it as a new bare hull cost now,,6 to 8 thousand wouldnt be to high,,does the 200 run,jet or prop?,jetfoot is 2000,

Comment

I am a little confused, your first post says no outboard, your second says 200 hp yamaha?
                12k w/ motor if its ready to go w/o alotta work is ok, I would be looking at the cnavas, fuel tank, does it need new cables, helm, bilge pump?
                The hull will last forvever if not beat up, otherthings do wear out.
                w/o motor it is too much, IMO
                Do you know which model?
                “We have digressed from a Nation of Revolutionaries to a country of entitlements"

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X