Clear All

• What Boat do you own

This is my 26 hewes craft.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Nice....(*drool*)

AG,

Need anyone to tag along and pay that pesky launch fee or gas or whatever?? ) I don't eat much and don't talk a lot..... I'll bait your hook.....
    AKmud
    sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

My boat is...

2006 Wooldridge Alaskan 17.5', 115 Suzuki.
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      Bill Hicks

Comment

2005 Seasport XL 24 footer. Motor is a 496 ci inboard, 375 hp. Boat has have the rear helm station. I have a 10hp Yamaha High Thrust kicker and am waiting for an EZ steer to install on it
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AKmud
          AG,

Need anyone to tag along and pay that pesky launch fee or gas or whatever?? ) I don't eat much and don't talk a lot..... I'll bait your hook.....
          Sure come along any time you want
          Living the Alaskan Dream
          Gary Keller
          Anchorage, AK

Comment

Man!.......

I need a better job! My 16' Lowe Tunnel Jon boat (40 hp Johnson jet) is looking pretty wimpy in the driveway.
            AKmud
            sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Jetcraft XS

click for fullsize

I also have a 14' aluminum lake boat with a 25

I used to run a 20' flatbottom Monarch with twin 70's.

Comment

02 Yamaha Griz...

Kinda miss my 22ft Almar Jetline but does this count??
                Attached Files
                A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Comment

1981 Hewescraft River Runner 18' 115 HP Mercury Prop/Jet
                  My first boat right now.

Comment

booaat

i stole a 25 wooldridge from an old timer last a spring for $7500 it only had 500 hrs but it sat for 5 years. I just replaced the 460 with a 400 horse reman.
                    also all new steering. should be in the water in week or 2. Im only into it for 12k or so. Im willing to sell for 16k lol Not! Well maybe... only problem is my canvas top gives a whole new meaning to ragtop. I just got a scanner try post a pic soon.

Comment

22' Wooldridge with a 150 OMC FICHT Intruder. Aluminum floorboards. 3 window version of what they call the Classic now-a-days. The hull was built in 1983 when Wooldridge made boats out of real aluminum.

Comment

2175 Harbercraft
                        Kodiak 350 carbed
                        Kodiak 3 stage pump
                        Attached Files

Comment

AlleninAlaska how are things on the Kuskokwim River? I lived there for 7 years.

Comment

my boat

24' X 42" 1973 duracraft with 35 hp Go-Devil Surface Drive outboard. It aint pretty but it will haul 2 guys, gear and a moose in 5" of water. Oh yeah, it burns 3 gallons per hour at 21 miles per hour. It will go shallower and faster if there are mud and weeds on the bottom, but that might just be bragging.

Comment

Locally built here in Sitka. 22ft drop bow, 130hp Honda/9.9 Honda kicker.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X