I would like to apologize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to apologize

I would like to apologize publicly if I have offended anyone here by comments I have made in any threads. I guess I got a little excited and typed before I thought. I will be more carefull and courteous in the future.

Sincerely,
    Perry
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

was I involved at all? after all when you say your a christian or that your looking for other christian's other's will mock you because it's easy to ***** about what a christian has to say because they are supposed to take the abuse. Just because I was looking for any christian guys out there who could make me a boat deal trade it didn't take long for some aligator mouth to pop off.

" for they hated Him without a cause"

Comment

Originally posted by grizzeyes
      was I involved at all? after all when you say your a christian or that your looking for other christian's other's will mock you because it's easy to ***** about what a christian has to say because they are supposed to take the abuse. Just because I was looking for any christian guys out there who could make me a boat deal trade it didn't take long for some aligator mouth to pop off.

" for they hated Him without a cause"
      No, I don't think so. Unless I said something that was out of line that offended you. It was mainly in the Safe Harbor thread. Had nothing to do with being or not being a christian. I just got a little excited and came across to strong.
      A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Comment

Originally posted by Snyd
        No, I don't think so. Unless I said something that was out of line that offended you. It was mainly in the Safe Harbor thread. Had nothing to do with being or not being a christian. I just got a little excited and came across to strong.
        Seems I know of another guy who, a couple thousand years back, came across pretty strong about stuff he believed it as well...

Truth be known, Safe Harbor and Bank Erosion, while sharing some influences and cause and effects with safety concerns, really are separate issues.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X