X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Neat photo from our customers at Pybus Point Lodge. They are currently running 3 of our 33' Deepwater Charters.

Click image for larger version

Name:	y42AZY.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	2761159

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Thanks Highlife

Leave a comment:

• highlife
    replied
    One of the nicest cabs you have ever designed ... that is still a sweet boat right there. Great boat for the Yukon.

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Wooldridge owner Chris shared this photo with us over on our Facebook. Beached on an island in Jack Bay, Prince William Sound. I dont know about you, but I'm sure looking forward to spring.

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Since the early days, Wooldridge boats have been used to haul all sorts of cargo and gear! Check out some of these photos from past and present! Got your own crazy cargo pictures? Think we all would love to see them!

Leave a comment:

• sjfriend
    replied
    Here is my beloved 2015 20' OS Sport MKeyRose in Sadie Cove, kachemak bay

Sorry! Pic is missing. Will work on it more

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Post from Grant's "Birthday" trip with his buddies this past Labor Day.

"Absolutely awesome day tuna fishing
    with the ultra generous the Richard Roe of @albacoregear. You made my bday fishing trip the most epic ever!! Great to see Damon, Noah and Zach get to experience the thrill of tuna for the first time. Our mighty vessel performed well and we couldn’t have asked for better sea conditions. Cheers till next time!!!"

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Boat 2 of 3 was delivered to Pybus Point Lodge a couple of weeks ago now. Great looking boats don't you think?

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Our customers Tom and Sandy were recently featured in an article about them with their boat in the Sandusky Register newspaper. It’s always a neat little snapshot into how someone uses their Wooldridge and the decision making process someone goes through while selecting their new boat!

To read the article follow the link.

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/story/201905240024

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Originally posted by CRQAK View Post
    Nice day for a river run to the upper Deshka river.[ATTACH=CONFIG]97752[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]97751[/ATTACH]
    Beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• CRQAK
    replied
    Nice day for a river run to the upper Deshka river.Click image for larger version

Name:	27AA2C5D-D712-47A5-A6AD-1D734D763208.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	2501693Click image for larger version

Name:	1F5FDA05-CCEA-4DD0-898B-333A8B054809.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	2501692

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    From fishing to moving house Wooldridge Boats has you covered! Our friend Ryan and his wife Delila making the run up to their cabin in their 17’ Alaskan.

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Stumbled across these pictures online of these custom Alaskan II boats we built for Katmai Lodge 30 plus years ago. Was neat to see these boats still in use all these years later. Don’t know who tocredit for these pictures, just thought they were to beautiful not to share.

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Kyle shared a picture with us of his sweet old Wooldridge Drift boat! Looks awesome!
    One of the first widely produced aluminum boats Glen Sr. made back in the day was the drift boat.

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Not only do we make some of the finest boats in the business, but we get to play a small part in making some awesome memories for people. And that might just be the best part about out work. ”Feeling blessed - lucky enough to share a waterfowl hunt with my pops the other day. Even at 65+ yoa, he’s still scrambling up cut banks in waders and shooting triples! Here he is with his mixed duck limit. I hope I’m as capable at his age (doubtful)..” - Dave

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X