X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Gotta love a little Alaskan Deer hunting from the water in themiddle of winter. Great photos Rob! Boatis a 27’ Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse powered by twin 175hp Suzukioutboards.

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Pretty rare 20’ 1985 Alaskan with the original Mercury outboard. You don’t see that to often.

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    We love sharing photos from Wooldridge boat owners! We got these from Andy W. “Gotta love the last few runs of the season!” Looks like fun Andy!

Leave a comment:

• Hoyt
    replied
    Originally posted by Glen Wooldridge View Post
    “Last run to our cabin off the Nenana River,in interior Alaska. Mother Nature had been playing nice up until this morning! Man I love my Alaskan! Hate to put her away for the winter! Untilnext year!” Ryan

I love that boat. I had to washed her up, winterized her, and now she is in the shop drying out. This picture is right before we launched the previous day. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9995.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	2501380

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    “Last run to our cabin off the Nenana River,in interior Alaska. Mother Nature had been playing nice up until this morning! Man I love my Alaskan! Hate to put her away for the winter! Untilnext year!” Ryan

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied

Chris and Heather sent us this picture, sure is beautiful this time of year! "
    Moose camp, 70 miles up the Yuki River off the Yukon."

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    From WB customer and friend James B. "10 days of hard hunting off the Tanana River and finally found something to fill the freezer, boat performed awesome. I’m heading back out for three more days. Hopefully be running light in and heavy out! Would recommend this vessel to anyone who spends there time on rivers!" 2013 XL 20’ SportJet 200 Optimax.

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied

Great photo and story about this research couple and how their Wooldridge Boat helps them get the job done. Interesting read!

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/scie...rly-5-decades/

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Fred from over in Michigan sent us these photos of him and his son running the Big Manistee River.
    Beautiful country up that way! Family trips, we’re all about that!

Leave a comment:

• a2thak
    replied
    Here's what happen when you swing wide out of the channel into the wrong slough while the tide is going out. It was ~5' deep when I got stuck, and completely dry 15 minutes after getting stuck. We figured we were staying the night until the tide came back, until Brett came by and after many yanks and some hard work, was able to pull us free with his boat. Many thanks Brett! Always amazed at the friendliness and helpfulness of folks on the river.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	stuck2.jpg
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	2501207

Leave a comment:

• Yukoner
    replied
    Tagish Lake, Yukon

Had some good weather recently and took the Sport up Tagish lake to the abandoned Engineer mine and further to the old resort of Ben My Chree.
    140 miles round trip. Amazing country, and one of the (few) places I've not been in 53 years here in the Yukon.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180721_125115_resized.jpg
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	2501196Click image for larger version

Name:	20180720_220106_resized.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	2501197
    You can see the old pier they used to use to dock the old SS Tutshi up to back in the 30s, 40s, 50s. Lots of silt has been deposited in the intervening years. My mom as it turns out, was on the last voyage of the Tutshi from Carcross to Ben My Chree in '53.

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Fresh off a successful time out at Sekiu slaying Kings, @richardhro and our friend Wally headed out to Brewster and quickly got their limits Sockeye fishing! And managed to sneak in a little scouting for the upcoming waterfowl season! Looks like fun!

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    As a manufacture we are always trying to better our products, feedback is key to this. It’s always encouraging to hear people’s great experiences helping us know we are on the right track!
    ‘‘An awesome Wooldridge boat and www.superflyflies.com make for an epic fishing trip and memories that last for a lifetime. Huge thanks to Richard Ro for a trip of a life time. My next boat will say Wooldridge in the side.''

Leave a comment:

• Glen Wooldridge
    replied
    Our friend Ryan sent these photos from Fairbanks enjoying a beautiful 75 degree summer day in Alaska with friends on the
    Chena river Fairbanks, Alaska!
    Boats are 1997 Xtra Plus with 150 Etec, 2006 17’ Alaskan with 115 Etec, and 17’ Alaskan with 135HO Etec.

Leave a comment:

• bcriverhunter
    replied
    Hi all.
    Our 2011 29' Pilot house is now up for sale!
    If interested, please visit the Wooldridge site where it is listed under "pre-owned Wooldridge boats"!(see 2nd link below)

Also, have a look at the build thread link.(see 1st link below). It will show you all the neat things that the Wooldridge factory does when building their boats and
    will show in more detail all the goodies that the boat contains.(plus, all my GPS numbers/fishing holes around Prince Rupert up to Alaska border near Dundas island.)
    I received great advice from alaska forum members before and during the build. Thank you everyone!!roud:

We are moving to the gulf coast so our boating needs will change, so we are selling!

Thanks Larry and LInda

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...un!?highlight=

http://www.wooldridgeboats.com/stati...ore-pilothouse

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X