Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris and Heather sent us this picture, sure is beautiful this time of year! "
    Moose camp, 70 miles up the Yuki River off the Yukon."

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• “Last run to our cabin off the Nenana River,in interior Alaska. Mother Nature had been playing nice up until this morning! Man I love my Alaskan! Hate to put her away for the winter! Untilnext year!” Ryan

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Glen Wooldridge View Post
        “Last run to our cabin off the Nenana River,in interior Alaska. Mother Nature had been playing nice up until this morning! Man I love my Alaskan! Hate to put her away for the winter! Untilnext year!” Ryan

I love that boat. I had to washed her up, winterized her, and now she is in the shop drying out. This picture is right before we launched the previous day. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9995.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	2501380
        "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

Comment

• We love sharing photos from Wooldridge boat owners! We got these from Andy W. “Gotta love the last few runs of the season!” Looks like fun Andy!

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Pretty rare 20’ 1985 Alaskan with the original Mercury outboard. You don’t see that to often.

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Gotta love a little Alaskan Deer hunting from the water in themiddle of winter. Great photos Rob! Boatis a 27’ Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse powered by twin 175hp Suzukioutboards.

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Not only do we make some of the finest boats in the business, but we get to play a small part in making some awesome memories for people. And that might just be the best part about out work. ”Feeling blessed - lucky enough to share a waterfowl hunt with my pops the other day. Even at 65+ yoa, he’s still scrambling up cut banks in waders and shooting triples! Here he is with his mixed duck limit. I hope I’m as capable at his age (doubtful)..” - Dave

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Kyle shared a picture with us of his sweet old Wooldridge Drift boat! Looks awesome!
                  One of the first widely produced aluminum boats Glen Sr. made back in the day was the drift boat.

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Stumbled across these pictures online of these custom Alaskan II boats we built for Katmai Lodge 30 plus years ago. Was neat to see these boats still in use all these years later. Don’t know who tocredit for these pictures, just thought they were to beautiful not to share.

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• From fishing to moving house Wooldridge Boats has you covered! Our friend Ryan and his wife Delila making the run up to their cabin in their 17’ Alaskan.

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Nice day for a river run to the upper Deshka river.Click image for larger version

Name:	27AA2C5D-D712-47A5-A6AD-1D734D763208.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	2501693Click image for larger version

Name:	1F5FDA05-CCEA-4DD0-898B-333A8B054809.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	2501692

Comment

• Originally posted by CRQAK View Post
                          Nice day for a river run to the upper Deshka river.[ATTACH=CONFIG]97752[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]97751[/ATTACH]
                          Beautiful!
                          www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Our customers Tom and Sandy were recently featured in an article about them with their boat in the Sandusky Register newspaper. It’s always a neat little snapshot into how someone uses their Wooldridge and the decision making process someone goes through while selecting their new boat!

To read the article follow the link.

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/story/201905240024

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Boat 2 of 3 was delivered to Pybus Point Lodge a couple of weeks ago now. Great looking boats don't you think?

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Post from Grant's "Birthday" trip with his buddies this past Labor Day.

"Absolutely awesome day tuna fishing
                                with the ultra generous the Richard Roe of @albacoregear. You made my bday fishing trip the most epic ever!! Great to see Damon, Noah and Zach get to experience the thrill of tuna for the first time. Our mighty vessel performed well and we couldn’t have asked for better sea conditions. Cheers till next time!!!"

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X