Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Thorne at it again in his ‪#‎Wooldridge‬ 23’ SSO ‪#‎Pilothouse‬ named “Black Jack”. This guy just may have to make the hall of fame for fishing and fun in a Wooldridge Boat. Kevin always sends us pictures of Black Jack with family and friends, stuff that most people only dream about, this time with some tasty deep sea groceries! Thanks as always Kevin, we always appreciate the incredible shots!

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• How to get to those remote ‪#‎fishing‬ grounds??? Get a ‪#‎Wooldridge‬ ‪#‎jetboat‬ ...... Photos shared with us of a customers 21' ‪#‎SS‬ ‪#‎Drifter‬

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Looks like Ben keeps his ‪#‎big‬ ‪#‎fish‬ streak going with this 100 pound ‪#‎halibut‬! This ‪#‎monster‬ of the deep may have been tough but he is no match for the ‪#‎Wooldridge‬ 29' Super Sport Offshore ‪#‎Pilothouse‬! Ben had us tailor build this ‪#‎boat‬ to meet the demands of his ‪#‎Alaskan‬ playground and from the looks of things, his attention to ‪#‎detail‬ keeps paying off! Thanks for the picture, we love to share!

PS- You know our address for shipping fish & chip supplies...

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Father / Son fishing on the ‪#‎Cowlitzriver‬ this week was an obvious success with these guys. Love seeing pics like this as that's what it's all about. Custom camo 20' ‪#‎Alaskan‬ ‪#‎XL‬

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• One of our customers just shared this picture of their kids enjoying their 1983 Wooldridge! This is what they said!

"Just had to share a picture of my kids enjoying our Wooldridge... Still going strong after 32+ years. She's powered by a 2016 Honda 90. Very predictable and compliant boat.... Just a joy to operate and own. I have also used it for hauling logs(I have a sawmill) and have towed thousands of pounds of logs at a time. There are several Wooldridge boats in Unalakleet, AK, and I believe my boss just ordered one recently... Just want you to know that we are all proud owners and I pray I will be able to upgrade in the future (gotta build a house first). We appreciate your commitment to excellence and always making such a sturdy, reliable, dependable, fun product. "

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Thanks again to @warm1069 for having us out to the ‪#‎torchlightparade‬ last night for ‪#‎seafair‬. Great time!!!!

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Received some photos from Customer James, here's what he had to say:

"Hopefully you and the ‪#‎Wooldridge‬ crew are doing well and getting out fishing. We recently took an extended trip to ‪#‎NeahBay‬ with the goal of hooking into a lot of kings. Fishing was a little tougher than we hoped, so we just decided to put in more time each day. It was a numbers game at that point, many 12-14 hr days on the water to grind out our fish. The two upsides is that there seemed to be lots of coho out there that were really healthy looking and the weather/seas were great. It felt like we were on a lake most of the time, not the Pacific Ocean. The big three fish of the trip was a 19, 21.5, and 24lber., the top two caught by my father. In the last picture, you can see why we wanted big fish boxes! Tight Lines!"

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Brandon Wagoner Brother of Wooldridge Boats employee Statton Wagoner took this photo of a neat older Wooldridge Xtra Plus while ‪#‎fishing‬ up at ‪#‎BakerLake‬ a few weeks back. Great photo Brandon and thanks for sharing!!

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• The ‪#‎freedom‬ and ‪#‎adventure‬ that having your own ‪#‎boat‬ can bring u! No better way for your kids to grow up then with a ‪#‎Wooldridge‬ boat in the family. Thanks to our buddy Brian up in ‪#‎Alaska‬ for sharing these great pics of his adventures in ‪#‎princewilliamsound‬

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• I have had this boat for several years now and the more I use it the more I say .... "why do I need a new boat?" This thing just keeps on performing and taking me anywhere I want to go and beyond. Granted, its not a big water ocean boat but for the rivers, it will haul a load, run skinny and is safe. The Xtra Plus really is the work horse of the fleet ... nothing fancy, just works.Click image for larger version

Name:	at.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	2496625

Comment

• The #freedom and #adventure that having your own #boat can bring u! No better way for ur kids to grow up then with a #Wooldridge boat in the family. Thanks to our buddy Brian up in #Alaska for sharing these great pics of his adventures in #princewilliamsound

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Another set of happy customers on delivery day. Boat is a 27' #SS #Offshore #Pilothouse #powered by twin @brpevinrude #Etec 150 G2's. Boat was custom built for #scuba diving and exploring.

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Beautiful boat Glen, The wife and I were lucky to climb on her 2 weeks ago when we ordered ours.
                            27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
                            Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
                            Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
                            MMSI# 338232859

Comment

• We are always asking our customers for feedback on our boats, especially on some of the truly custom ones. We just received some pictures and video from Chad and Erica who had us build them their dream 27' dive boat. Our Pilothouse models are always taylor-made to accommodate a customer's specific needs whether that means more creature comforts in the cabin, fish friendly features or in this case, a custom extended cockpit for
                              dive equipment and custom transom dive door. Tons of other options as well! Looks like some cold water diving was on the agenda for this day. Fun stuff
                              and thanks for the incredible photos guys!

www.wooldridgeboats.com

Comment

• Moving from Alaska to Idaho with plans to fish the Salmon, snake, Clearwater and Columbia. Not real interested in running big rapids but looking for a good fuel consumption, river capable and easy to pull. Would a 20' Alaskan II with 115 4 stroke outboard jet fill the bill or should I look bigger?

Originally posted by Glen Wooldridge View Post
                                How to get to those remote ‪#‎fishing‬ grounds??? Get a ‪#‎Wooldridge‬ ‪#‎jetboat‬ ...... Photos shared with us of a customers 21' ‪#‎SS‬ ‪#‎Drifter‬

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X