Cost of a F90 yamaha jet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of a F90 yamaha jet?

Thinking of swapping out my F50 prop for a f90 jet...feeling limited in areas I an access with my prop. But was curious if anyone knows the costs of a jet that size?
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Pretty sure they are around $9500 last I checked though the on line cost estimate put it at $12,300.

Comment

I love my Yamaha's and Mercs, but when I wanted another 115/80 Jet Motor this fall, it was a no brainer to go Merc when Bass Pro is selling them for $8900. I put that motor on my 20 Wooly and it is Sweet, lots more low end grunt than my 115/80 Yammi on my Jet Craft.

Both Good motors, but dollars are dollars.

Tom

Originally posted by fishslayer View Post
      Pretty sure they are around $9500 last I checked though the on line cost estimate put it at $12,300.

Comment

Guess I didn't realize brands would be that different in price....gonna have to broaden my horizons...
        Master guide 212

Comment

Im not a Merc diesel guy, but Merc 100 Jet i have is great! Its a 1989 but hauls 4 guys on a 16footer with a tunnel in pretty skinny water.
          Originally posted by BRWNBR View Post
          Guess I didn't realize brands would be that different in price....gonna have to broaden my horizons...
          Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
          www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

Can't go wrong with the yamaha. Should be a decent match for your Boat. Why not jump up to the F115 jet drive? Weighs 11 pounds more for another 25 hp (15 hp more at the pump). Check the specs out.

Comment

Priced them out, the yamaha is over ten grand, the lighter merc is only 7900.
              Master guide 212

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X