Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a little help i am looking fore some info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little help i am looking fore some info.

IS THERE ANY HELP ON THE WEB FOR OUT BOARD MOTOR INFO LIKE A FORUM TO ASK QUESTIONS ???
    THEY HAVE IT FOR THE ATV's , SNOWMACHINE , SO IS THERE A FORUM I CAN GET SOME INFORMATION ON A SMALL OUTBOARD
    MOTOR MERCURY 7.5 HP 2 CYCLE OR ANYONE HAVE A IPB I CAN BORROW OR PURCHEST ?????
    PM ME ANY INFO WILL HELP SID roud:

Originally posted by Sid View Post
    IS THERE ANY HELP ON THE WEB FOR OUT BOARD MOTOR INFO LIKE A FORUM TO ASK QUESTIONS ???
    THEY HAVE IT FOR THE ATV's , SNOWMACHINE , SO IS THERE A FORUM I CAN GET SOME INFORMATION ON A SMALL OUTBOARD
    MOTOR MERCURY 7.5 HP 2 CYCLE OR ANYONE HAVE A IPB I CAN BORROW OR PURCHEST ?????
    Sid, You can Google 7.5 mercury outboard parts and it will give you a couple of sites to look up IPB's and parts online. You can also Google mercury outboard shop manual and it shoul give you some sites to get a shop manual, about $30. Shop manual may not have good IPB with part #'s but are helpful for major work. Hope this helps. Uncle Buck

Comment

Originally posted by Sid View Post
      You should be able to find your engine parts here.

http://www.fnmmercurymarineparts.com...s?aribrand=MRC

PM me with the SN and we should be able to get you a service manual.

Mel
      North River, Alweld and Phantom Boats, Mercury Marine, FNM Marine Diesel
      Hamilton, Kodiak, Almarine Jet
      Prop, Impeller repair, Planar Heater Sales & Installation
      Visit www.akfrontierfab.com

Comment

I made a mistake # 1 should have asked for a maintance Manual , # 2, yes I can get one off the web but seeing that the eng is about 30 years old , I was hopeing that some one in back connor, an if so would consiter to clean out the book , an or could I borror it to do the job I deed to do, an thanks for the input on my problem SID roud:
        PS an PM was sent to HALIBUTGROVE

Comment

have cleared my in box sorry about it SID roud:

Comment

Try J KImberly they are closing their doors and might have a shop manual and parts for that motor. I hope it starts better then my dad's did. Cold blooded mother. once started was a great little motor.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X