Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knik Glacier run Sat 04 Oct

Well time for another Knik Glaicer run.
    Looking at Saturday 04 Oct, launching at the new Glen Hwy bridge at 1000hrs.
    Same as last time, run up to Glaicer, cook up some lunch, take pictures and goof off, then run back.
    Water has been high the last week or so, hopefully it will drop and make for a better adventure.

Anyone interested is more than welcome to come along.
    Mike

I would love to join you out there for I have never ran it before. I'll let you know for sure as we get closer, because it all depends on how the seas are for my PWS deer hunt that weekend.
    ROLL TIDE
    28' Raider Offshore w/Twin Suzuki 200's
    MMSI# 338231009

Comment

I'm going, got to make another run before the snow falls, oh wait you've done the run in the snow.

Comment

Hopefully I'm back in town!

Comment

Hellya, Im in!!!
          "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"

Comment

Water is dropping, hopefully it will continue to drop.
            Should be a good trip!

Comment

me and the kids are in for sure maybe the wife if she changes her hair appt. I have never ran it either but looks like a lot of fun.
              21' Thunder Jet Alexis

Comment

Comom all u phantom owners out there. Dont let me be alone with all theses othere skinny water runners. Would b nice to have some others to play with. Hey Garret and Mel, I callin you guyz out. Mite be the Last time this year to run up to the glacier. Hope to cya there...
                "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"

Comment

We could always run up the matanuska towards sutton if you want some shallow braided water

Comment

I would love to make that run sometime, but for this one I am headed to the glaicer so some of the guys that have never been to the glacier run can see it and enjoy the glaicer.

Now that I have said that, would like to link-up and make the matanuska run sometime before everything freezes. I have never made the run up the matanuska towards sutton and I think it would be a lot of fun. As Bob the Fisher would say "Hellya, Im in!!!"
                    Mike

Comment

Would have loved to gone with you. Boat is wrapped up for winter and I will probably be out of town. I will be ready in the spring. Ya'll have fun and be safe.

Eric

Comment

Mike,

Any time you want to make the run in the next couple of weeks let me know. I did it last year once it started freezing at night and the glacier water turns more blue than gray and it was a blast.

I might make it next Saturday and run to the glacier and let you guys check out the new 18 XS with a V8 in it. its fun..

-Dan

Comment

Dan;
                          Would love to see that XS with the V8, I bet that thing is a hoot!!
                          Hope you can make it Sat, plus that would give us a chance to talk about the Matanuska run?
                          Mike

Comment

I would like to make the matsu run as well. for those that have done it, would my boat make that journey or to shallow water? not afraid of a little banging around just no extra holes.
                            21' Thunder Jet Alexis

Comment

I think your boat would make it. There is one section that is kinda tight at the beginning but no threat or big rocks for a long ways up the Mat.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X