Looking for a used Volvo Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a used Volvo Engine

I have a friend who is looking for a rebuildable, or rebuilt Volvo AQ140, or 145, or 151 for their boat? Anyone??
    It's better to burn out than fade away.....:cool:

Originally posted by AK Fishkiller View Post
    I have a friend who is looking for a rebuildable, or rebuilt Volvo AQ140, or 145, or 151 for their boat? Anyone??
    If this were Vegas I wouldn't bet on it.....sadly that is. I wish you luck. Everytime I try to find something like that used I come up empty.

Comment

Maybe buy an old junk boat with that engine in it. I have seen a few on Craig's for less than $1,000.

Sobie2

Comment

I have a 130 that I bought for a project boat that I no longer have. Was told it was rebuilt and only had 25 hours on it when the guy decided to get a bigger boat and parted it out. Its sitting in Soldotna if your buddy is interested.

Comment

I believe the Volvo AQ151 uses the Volvo B230 block. The B230 block was used in a bunch of volvo cars and other applications for about 10 years. If you're just in need of a good block, you might have better luck looking for the B230. I've also found that a bunch of motor components used on cars with the B230 are interchangeable with the AQ151.
          Mike
          www.HomerWebcams.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X