Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bimini Top for RAFT

Folks,

I'm trying to find a source for an 8 foot long bimini top for an 18 foot raft for a long trip. I've found them on-line with Cabelas and ProBass but they will not ship to Alaska - period. I know that there are places in Alaska that will make custom bimini/tops, but I'll looking for the simple type that fold down flat very easily and quickly. If anyone knows of a dealer in the Anchorage area who deals with these basic bimini - I would most appreciate some help. Many thanks.

I ordered mine on Amazon and it was very reasonably priced. Very easy to put together but I ended up modifying it extensively anyways to be able to fish my downriggers out of the sides. If you would like pictures I can send them to your phone or email. Send me contact info through private messages if you'd like to check it out.

Comment

Yukon
      Have you tried ship to store with Cabelas or Basspro?
      Or maybe go into the store and see if they can order it for you.
      I ordered one from Cabelas last year and they shipped it to Yellowknife which is a heck of a lot more off the beaten path than LosAnchorage.
      sigpic
      www.arcticangler.ca
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_7mPiqoqw&t=11s

Comment

Originally posted by AKBroncoII View Post
        I ordered mine on Amazon and it was very reasonably priced. Very easy to put together but I ended up modifying it extensively anyways to be able to fish my downriggers out of the sides. If you would like pictures I can send them to your phone or email. Send me contact info through private messages if you'd like to check it out.
        PM sent........

Comment

Try cascade outfitters

Comment

If I were going to order a bimini for the raft from outside I would probably go with River Sombrero. I was looking at Cabelas/BPS because I could not find a local supplier and they offer very similar product on-line at a reduced cost - particularly if shipping were reasonable. I'd prefer to buy locally if I could find a supplier.

Comment

Thanks everyone for their thoughts and idea.

Comment

bimini

I made my own. Get 4 tee fittings and clips for your frame. 6 pieces of coduit and a tarp. 4 upright post and 2 crossbars that i bent so they fit in the post. works great. and I dont care as much if I break it.

-Nate

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X