Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan
    replied
    No need to throw out the anchor or tie off there.

Leave a comment:

• stid2677
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveKL View Post
    I like that the skipper sounded the horn. There is no ceremony for the end of a ship's life, as there is with a christening and launching. A last gesture of respect for the vessel's many years of service before she meets her end on a muddy beach at the breaker's yard.
    Yes Sir,, that was her last trip....

Leave a comment:

• Garyak
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveKL View Post
    I like that the skipper sounded the horn. There is no ceremony for the end of a ship's life, as there is with a christening and launching. A last gesture of respect for the vessel's many years of service before she meets her end on a muddy beach at the breaker's yard.
    Glad you posted, SteveKL. I didn't realize that was what was going on there...I agree, kudos to they skipper...kinda sad, really.

Leave a comment:

• SteveKL
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hunt'N'Photos
    replied
    That looked expensive! But well placed!

Leave a comment:

• Garyak
    started a topic How to Finesse a Landing

How to Finesse a Landing

...Note the balanced placement between the other two vessels. https://www.youtube.com/embed/QYltdo...&enablejsapi=1

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X