New Thunderjet Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Thunderjet Dealer

Was announced that Bass pro in Anchorage will be a Thunderjet dealer. Glad to see were getting a dealer but I wonder if they will have the ability to do any service or order parts.
    Ignorance is not Bliss, it's insanity

It will be awesome if they offer them at downsouth prices. I hope they will be bringing in some Alexis and Luxor Offshore models with the full hard top and AK bulkheads. Almost all of the other TJ dealers only bring in the models with canvas 1/2 or 3/4 hard tops. I wonder what kind of outboards Bass Pro will pair them with.

Probably Mercury, I just looked at basspro's website and all their boats sport Mercury's...

Sobie2

Comment

Yes!! it will be a awesome. You guys can start running down Bass pro now that you run out of thing to say about Cabela's.

It's going to be a long summer. IMO

Comment

Got a reply from Thunder Jet, they will have a service department and full parts department with lots of assesories. This is very good news.
        Ignorance is not Bliss, it's insanity

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
          Yes!! it will be a awesome. You guys can start running down Bass pro now that you run out of thing to say about Cabela's.

It's going to be a long summer. IMO
          Ha ha ha, love this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by alaskabliss View Post
            Got a reply from Thunder Jet, they will have a service department and full parts department with lots of assesories. This is very good news.
            That's awesome, now I just have to fun the money to buy one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

that's sweet news.
              21' Thunder Jet Alexis

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X