Amsoil or other DI oil alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amsoil or other DI oil alternatives

Looking for amsoil or other alternatives to the over-the-counter price of merc DI oil. I've got some empty jugs that need to get filled. Thanks, Art.
    "Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something." --Ron Swanson

Around the greater Anchorage area, I forgot to mention...thanks.
    "Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something." --Ron Swanson

Comment

MRFISH...I googled "anchorage amsoil dealer" and got several listings. If I recall correctly..I think Dupont Spinner is/was a dealer but hasn't posted here in some time...I enjoyed and respected his posts.

Comment

Carlisle is the dealer now, took it away from all the little dealers about a year ago or so.
        Get on Amsoils website, place an order either by phone or computer and pay for it there.
        Go to Carlisle later that day or the next and pick up your order.

This is their "new" system for some reason or another, everyone goes through Carlisle.
        BK
        BK Marine Services 232-6399
        Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
        Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
        Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

I know you said Anchorage, but if you can find it in town then these folks might have it in Palmer.
          I have been dealing with them for years and they usally always have what I need in stock.
          http://frankandbethholt.com/
          Mike

Forgot to mention HP Marine Injector is the only oil I will use anymore, way cheaper than the Merc stuff and better oil too.

Comment

Originally posted by HCL View Post
            I know you said Anchorage, but if you can find it in town then these folks might have it in Palmer.
            I have been dealing with them for years and they usally always have what I need in stock.
            http://frankandbethholt.com/
            Mike

Forgot to mention HP Marine Injector is the only oil I will use anymore, way cheaper than the Merc stuff and better oil too.
            The Holts are located on the Glen about 3/4 mile out of Palmer, house is on the left when heading north, there is a small sign.
            sigpic
            Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
            Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
            Ropes, Buoys, Bait
            alaskashrimppots.com
            akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
            907 775 1692

Comment

OK my bad, there are lots of places to buy the oil, including 3 bears grocery stores in the valley. For some reason I was thinking you wanted wholesale or dealer prices, then you are forced to go through Carlisle.
              Sorry for the confusion.
              BK
              BK Marine Services 232-6399
              Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
              Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
              Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

I use Opti 2 for my two stoke motors.

http://opti2-4.com/index.php?dispatc...ategory_id=165

Couple of dealers in LosAnchorage: http://opti2-4.com/index.php?q=99504...locator.search

sigpic
                www.arcticangler.ca
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_7mPiqoqw&t=11s

Comment

Frank holt in Palmer. Been here since before most were born.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by andweav View Post
                    Frank holt in Palmer. Been here since before most were born.
                    I believe Amsoil took their warehouse away from them, they might still be a dealer. Amsoil wanted a bigger warehouse in anchorage so they contracted with Carlisle. They were not to happy with Amsoil at the time!
                    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
                    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"
                    2018 12' Moto Jet "River Pup"

Comment

3 bears out in valley has full line am oil and always in stock.
                      Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X